Big Cass has been future endeavored
No reason given but thank god
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post

lol

Rumor has it that Cass was given a choice: either receive his release or go to the performance center and instruct a class on ways to increase their height. When Cass told them "you can't teach that" Vince showed him the door.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Chris's post
Poor Cass was just trying to earn a living and peezy out here thanking God the man is now unemployed
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
He actually wasn't future endeavored. He was just released.

They must really hate him. I'm surprised though, this seems a bit sudden.
Havent watched in a while but i remember when him and enzo debuted it looked like cass had potential in the wwe. Surprised he didnt make it very long.
From what I remember reading, Big Cass had a lot of backstage heat on him too - Part of it was being affiliated so strongly with Enzo because he was legit Enzo's best friend backstage and Enzo rubbed everyone the wrong way, but also because he's a super strong Trump supporter and was very vocal about it.

I don't know if that's entirely true or not, but I remember reading that.

As for now, I can understand him being punished for his actions in the midget segment a few weeks ago, but it's really surprising he was suddenly released. I figured he'd just move on to another feud. I wonder if he asked for his release or if they just felt done with him. Maybe he had a bad attitude.
Enzo and Cass don't get along now anyway. Enzo just did an interview a few days ago basically calling Cass a punk for not finishing the match when he tore his ACL (Enzo's kind of a cunt). And yeah, Cass was well known to be an extremely vocal Trump supporter, to the point that he reportedly annoyed everyone else backstage because he wouldn't shut up about it. Can't imagine what that's like. Blank

But I think the big thing is he still had a lot of heat for going against the script on Smackdown a few weeks ago. Sounds like they decided to just let DBry make him look like a bitch one last time before they finally fired him.

He'll just start his own wrestling federation and invite his buddies. So long Vince McCuck!
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
What’s Big Ass doing in the Impact Zone?
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
Word from Alvarez is that he got cut because he was whining about having to job to Bryan again.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Lol, what a bitch...

Hopefully Carmella doesn't go anywhere cause of this.
Her and Cass broke up a few months ago. She's good.

Speaking of, who'da ever guessed that Enzo and Cass would become the Jannetty's of that group?

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
A'cuppa Netty's?
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Word is that a part of the decision is based on Big Cass being a drunken asshole the majority of the European tour they just did, including being drunk in public. Also he apparently broke the bathroom door on the tour bus because it was having lock problems and he was locked in for a little bit, got mad and busted the door.
Vince should have said: "There's only ONE WORD to describe you and I'm gonna spell it out for ya: F-I-R-ED FIIIIRRRREEEEDDDDD!!!"
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Obsidian's post
How do we know that didn't happen?

Do-rag era Vince would have totally done that.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]