New Day vs. The Elite

So this was pretty great. And so surreal to see them all together.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Yeah, Dave was commenting on this saying it is a definite possibility. There are people on both sides talking and pushing for it. I Don't see it while Vince is around though.
[Image: Chaos.png]

I can't imagine this happening unless they agree to do 2 matches, one in each company. Because NJPW ain't gonna allow their tag team champions and world champion to lose to a WWE tag team comedy act. And Vince ain't letting some top stars from another big company show up on one of his PPVs and win a match against a WWE team. Over his dead body.

So it'll have to be a screwy ending or a 2 match series where they both win one.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

that oreo ape got to fuck that delicious whore page in her prime. he won already cuh
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
That’s a weird way to spell Kota Ibushi there Sal. Last time I checked Kenny was called the Cleaner not Oreo ape.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
It's weird that WWE has been posting Kenny Omega videos from like DSW and shit online.

Kenny has some stuff to say.

”The amount of support I had from their side {WWE} was certainly surprising. And I’m thankful for it, we really went out and tried to do something new…I really think that we need to get out and explore other options as to how to make wrestling fun and cool again. How to kinda introduce what we do to a brand new audience and gaming was a way to do that. And The New Day… well especially Austin Creed/Xavier Woods himself, he has that really popular Youtube gaming channel and he’s always involved in anything gaming and we sort of have the video gaming rivalry because we can’t have an in-ring rivalry being part of two different companies. And to have the blessing of both companies, and the overwhelming support by WWE was really cool. It’s a possible big game changer, we broke a lot of records with just that event alone and I think it goes to show that all the companies and these wrestlers, we can play nice with each other and it is entertaining and that’s the type of involvement as champion that I want to have.”

When asked if WWE has interest in signing him, Omega stated that the cart might be getting put before the horse but added, “there might be a chance that someone like me could make their company some money.”