Official WWE Money In The Bank 2018 Betting Thread
10 Matches Announced

[Image: 20180424_BackLash_AjStylesNakamura--cb8c...6e15d6.jpg]

AJ Styles © vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Last Man Standing WWE Championship Match

[Image: 20180529_MITB_Mens_Match--89714f850b73de...b6e58f.jpg]

Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens vs Bobby Roode vs Braun Strowman vs Miz vs Rusev vs Finn Balor vs 1 New Day Member - Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

[Image: 20180511_MITB_NiaJaxRonda_--8ccc5fab8ad5...72a5e2.jpg]

Nia Jax © vs Ronda Rousey - Raw Women's Championship

[Image: 20180515_MITB_Carmella_Asuka_--8b27e69c9...7b8cee.jpg]

Carmella © vs Asuka - Smackdown Women's Championship

[Image: 20180528_MITB_Womens_Match--09da577ad48a...0b9a4f.jpg]

Lana vs Natalya vs Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte Flair vs Ember Moon vs Becky Lynch vs Naomi vs Sasha Banks - Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

[Image: 20180531_MITB_RollinsElias--da8d517411ca...cd3498.jpg]

Seth Rollins © vs Elias - Intercontinental Championship

[Image: 20180522_MITB_BludgeonGallowsAnderson--1...701c90.jpg]

Bludgeon Brothers © vs The Club - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180528_MITB_Lashley_Zayn--4c014e736a42...f6e9a8.jpg]

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn

[Image: 20180521_MITB_RomanJinder--41ec0a6fd8342...19a138.jpg]

Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal

[Image: 20180601_MITB_Daniel_Big--9936b3da220876...0af902.jpg]

Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
10 - Bobby Lashley
9 - Roman Reigns
8 - Daniel Bryan
7 - Bludgeon Brothers
6 - Seth Rollins
5 - Shinsuke Nakamura
4 - Samoa Joe
3 - Sasha Banks
2 - Asuka
1 - Ronda Rousey
10 - Bludge bro's
9 - Lashley
8 - Rhoda Rousney
7 - AJ
6 - Alexa
5 - Carmella
4 - Big E
3 - Cass
2 - Seth
1 - Jinder

If it's allowed I'll say New Day instead of Big E but whatevs, I'll be rite either way. Also ain't da B-Team fite'n Bray & Matthew?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Apparently not. They're next in line, but not at MITB I guess.

I'm fine with people betting on New Day if they want to, since we truly don't know which member will actually be competing.
The chinless one will be there
That was rumored but I believe I read he's gonna be in China during the event, so no
China's dead fam, Ellsworth in da haugh fo sho.
First part of the show ain't been shit but Elias/Rollins was great. Also, Seth has now regained the KBC title which annoys me that he ever lost it in the first place. Broke his streak for no reason.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

That was some bullshit. Elias should be our new IC Champion.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Women's MITB was pretty awesome fam
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
(01-28-2014, 11:03 AM)Peezy Wrote: Reigns is most definitely the future.  And Ambrose has the mic skills to be golden.  But Rollins can fucking GO in the ring.  He might not get to the heights of someone like Reigns and he may spend his career in the midcard, but I can foresee Rollins as a face stealing shows every night and being one of those guys like Ziggler or Kofi or Punk was earlier in his career.  He'll be fine.

But I'm seriously loving Roman Reigns these days.  That dude is improving every single week in everything he does and he's got that Goldberg-like explosiveness that is going to get him over HUGE one day when he finally turns face.

BIG D A W G TIME
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
If Braun doesn’t win MITB do I have a chance to win season?! Lashley won, Alexa won mitb, blu bros retained, and obviously nak or aj will win title.. O! I just realized I really want nak to win now to get them gay extra points for new champ !
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
God damnit wtf racist ass fucking wwe, God forbid they have a Japanese champ.. he’s like what?! 0-4 against aj?!?!
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
LOL @ them saying nia Jax Wright’s 272 lbs... which means she really prob weighs 300
Ronda once again faaaaar exceeding my expectations. This chick is fucking good man.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Nia Jax would have to cut weight to fight in the men’s heavyweight division
Damn... English got the bars that slay on this glorious Rusev Day!

He's still got nothing on my boy Bo Rida though!

[Image: 8ff0ef6718069a91bfdc83fc4a56fd0a274df949_hq.gif]

Win the Day!

[+] 3 users Like Rob's post
Fuck yeah. I hope Kofi wins this shit.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Omg I love Alexa bliss omg omg omg That was quite exciting I better get some damn points for that

Ronda was amazing too, female Shawn Michaels a thay sellin
If you can’t tell I’m a little behind lol
Owens was just forced to Sawnton an empty table. RIP good sir.

Win the Day!

Braun cashes in early or the bury someone after they beat Brock or AJ.

I’m thinking they bury someone like Finn because Vince.
Pretty solid show overall I have to say.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Best wwe ppv of year
fatfuck420lbs is gonna return like ellsworth
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Roman beats Brock at Summerslam. Braun cashes in on Roman immediately after.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Roman loses to Brock at Summer Slam.
Brock goes to UFC.
Braun cashes in inside the octagon.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Chris's post
Even better
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Zack T - 40
Fro - 39

I win MITB, suck it Fro, you have been bested!

I didn't watch the pre-show, anyone comment on how the Good Brothers vs Bludgeon Brothers was? I feel like if they had some time, it had the potential to actually be a pretty decent match but who knows.

Bryan vs Cass wasn't stellar but given who Bryan was working with, that wasn't to be expected. Still, it was a good solid match and the right call for Bryan to once again make Big Cass his bitch and tap out. No attempt to get heat back by Big Cass this time, just limps out like a punk.

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn was ok, didn't expect much from this one either. Good head games by Sami, but man...the ending? Like, god damn way to completely bury Sami. And shit, if Bobby is just gonna power move him a few times to finish it, could you TRY to be less boring and not do the same 2 moves 3 times over? Jesus Christ.

Seth vs Elias was pretty gosh darn good, surprised that Rollins cheated to retain. But that gives good reason for this to continue. Could see Elias winning the title at Extreme Rules perhaps.

Women's money in the bank match was pretty solid too. Ember Moon did a lot, looked great. Alexa Bliss did very little and it made sense, and she snuck in and won it. Perfect fit for her.

Roman vs Jinder...I honestly don't know WHY they thought putting Roman vs Jinder in front of a Chicago crowd was gonna be a good idea. I mean my god, either they're completely stupid and thought it'd be fine OR they did it on purpose to give the finger to everyone. Either way, the crowd shit on this match so fucking hard, especially when it ended as predictably as it did.

Carmella vs Asuka was actually pretty ok. The return of James Ellsworth dressing up as Asuka was really good. I legit forgot about the Ellsworth rumor and thought it was maybe Kairi Sane or some other female psyching out Asuka. She did a good job making it look like it really fucked with her head. Still not sure having Carmella pin her was the best, BUT at least it was such a strong psych out move that I think I can live with it.

AJ vs Shinsuke was pretty good, but what the fuck? I really believe Shinsuke should've won the title here. Where does Shinsuke go from here? I mean they had him win the Rumble, then lose and turn heel - He pretty badly needed the heel turn and now he's been on fire, but then he still loses and draws and loses and now what? He's lost 3 times to AJ in title matches, drawn once, and only beaten him in the non-title match to pick the stipulation for MITB. I don't know what happens from here.

Ronda vs Nia was damn good, I was surprised. I had low expectations for this given Ronda's inexperience and Nia's still not that great 1 on 1 yet. But man, they both played their roles perfectly and Ronda is just amazingly good. Female Kurt Angle for sure. Excellent Cash In as well, that saved both Nia and Ronda and set the stage for a nice triple threat.

Men's MITB was pretty good too. I was legit surprised Braun won it, but I guess I shouldn't have been. They're really building him up to be as dominant as Lesnar. I think perhaps we get Roman vs Brock one more time at Summerslam, Brock manages to beat Roman again and then Braun cashes in and crushes Lesnar to send him off.