BASED
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
That looks real stupid.
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Mechs aren't stupid
Your mom's stupid.
Metal Wolf Chaos is fantastic. I got it a few years ago before the prices got fucking ridiculous. It's absurd but a really fun mecha game.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Super Smash Bros actually added Ridley the absolute mad lads
Nintendo was a bummer. Unless you are in love with smash I guess. I mean I enjoy those games but good god. Did we really need a deep dive into every characters final smash and junk?

I was hoping for some Metroid 4 news. Or a new 2d Mario or something. Oh wellz. They were definitely the weakest (aside from ea of course, lol. But actually...maybe?)
EA and Square were the worst with Sony barely being ahead of them. Microsoft had the best conference I thought but most of that shit will be on the PC anyways so whatever. Nintendo was decent but WHERE IS METROID rite
MS for sure had the best. But yeah it got me excited for PC stuff, not Xbox. I don't even remember square so I guess I'll give you that one LOL

I thought Sony was pretty great actually. Last of us is looking incredible, ghost of tsushima looks amazing too. Spiderman is gonna be super fun too from the looks of it. I wish they would've talked about dreams a little though. I really want to know how that is going to work.

I was really looking forward to Nintendo but it really had nothing of interest to me. I'll play a new smash Bros sure, but that's not all that exciting to me.
Spiderman looks fun as fuck. I'm sure the combat will end up being super repetitive but I'll have fun free-roaming the map for a while I'm sure.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Looking forward to Dying Light 2 and Cyberpunk 2077. Wish I cared more about Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls VI.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome