Aerostar Might Have Done Did It
Not sure what actually caused this but after tempting fate some many times, I'm shocked something like this didn't happen sooner.

Quote:Aerostar suffered what appears to be a serious injury. Referee Kris Levin through up the X and shouted to the back. Medics, Taya, Callis, D'Amore and Sonjay all came rushing out to check on him. Very scary right now. Thankfully his legs are moving.

Quote:Apparently his ribs are messed up big time, back problem and are worried about his lung, nobody sure who hit what spot wrong. He was in the ring for well over 10 minutes after the match. Taya looked visibly shaken.

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Ruh-roh. Hope he's okay
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

WHO?
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
Some sort of Ford minivan I think. NBD fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
[Image: wx14fVa.jpg]
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
From a comment on Reddit:

Quote:I was there live. Surprised no one else has posted this yet.

Match was Drago and Aerostar vs Andrew Everett and DJZ. Finish of the match was Everett doing a 630 onto Aerostar. Move went well rotation wise, however the problem was Everett’s full weight landed on AeroStar - none of the impact hit the ring, all onto Aerostar.

Ref immediately knew there was a problem and threw a subtle X to the ring announcer. A medic came to the ring, but we’re assuming couldn’t speak Spanish so didn’t know what was the problem. Taya came out, we’re assuming to translate.

Aerostar was down for what felt like 10 minutes. He eventually sat up and was able to leave the ring and walk to the back with assistance of referees. Like was said, we saw his feet moving while he was down which was a good sign. We initially thought he just got the wind really knocked out of him but broken ribs are definitely a possibility.

I also read they're worried about his lungs, especially if a rib broke and punctured one.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
I'm shocked this wasn't his own doing. That sucks extra hard. Andrew Everett is pretty damn good in the ring but I guess shit happens sometimes.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]