Official WWE Greatest Royal Rumble Thread 2018
I like the tape delay idea
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
If they wanted Yoko, Warrior and Taker they must be about 12 years behind. I'm assuming they just enjoyed In Your House Good Friends, Better Enemies. Sadly they won't see Diesel for another 6 years Frown
[Image: Chaos.png]

If by 12 years you really mean 22, then you're correct. The only shows with those specific wrestlers on it at one time are WM12 and In Your House 6: Beware of Dog. Neither Warrior or Yokozuna wrestled for the E after 96.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Yea duhdoy
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
The typo stays. 96 is what I meant clearly.

Japanese math is more advanced.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
That's why tokyo dome shows get higher star ratings.

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
Extra angles:
(04-28-2018, 01:21 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: It was that god awful rap commercial because it had Sasha and Carmella in their wrestling gear.
Looks like WWE should have been following this thread and listening to me
(04-27-2018, 11:34 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Shouldn't they also not have commercials with the women performing to abide by Saudi customs? Can we at least go with that and never play that commercial again?

But seriously, how do they watch WWE shows over there, especially with them cramming in the women's revolution bullshit the past couple years, if women in their gear is so offensive to their customs? Do they cgi a burka or giant censor bar over them or do they get some kind of Hulu version with all the women's stuff cut out of the show? If it's the second one how do we get that version to watch?

Turns out that yes, all of the women's shit is totally edited off.
Quote:When the scene of Carmella in the tight Baywatch one-piece bathing suit aired, there was a legitimate and significant pop from the males in the crowd. Keep in mind that days earlier, the progressive government had just shut down a health club because a video played in it showing a woman working out on a treadmill in what we would call workout clothes. Those fans had likely never seen Carmella nor would they have knowledge of WWE female performers because they are all edited off the television broadcasts in that country.

There is video of it. It came across as a sitcom moment where people were "ohing" over it because it was so scandalous.
Somebody in Saudi Arabia has been arrested because they didn't like the show.

Can you imagine if they did that here? We'd all be executed already.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

(05-08-2018, 12:59 PM)Peezy Wrote: Somebody in Saudi Arabia has been arrested because they didn't like the show.

Can you imagine if they did that here? We'd all be executed already.

I'd be surrounded by reel ones & all your heads would be cut off with a samurai sword. Sounds like a lil' slice of 72 virgin heaven TBH.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post