Brock Re-signs
Quote:fter he retained the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34, WWE officially announced that Brock Lesnar has re-signed with the company.

"WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon announced today that Universal Champion Brock Lesnar has re-signed with WWE," a press release stated. It also revealed that Lesnar will be appearing at the company's Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia later this month, where he'll be defending his title against Roman Reigns in a rematch from WrestleMania.

WWE didn't disclose the length of Lesnar's new deal or financial terms for it.

Lesnar vs. Reigns at the Greatest Royal Rumble will be a steel cage match. The show takes place at King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah on April 27th and will air live on the WWE Network. A 50-man Royal Rumble match (with Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kane, Braun Strowman, and Bray Wyatt confirmed for it), John Cena vs. Triple H, and six other men's title matches are also set for the show.

What Lesnar re-signing means for his potential mixed martial arts future remains to be seen. Before WrestleMania, Dana White claimed that Lesnar would be coming back to the UFC but said he didn't know when that would be.

Wondering if they are gonna do a double turn. Can't push Brock as a heel who is leaving. And clearly no one cares about Roman.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Roman should be heel. This is huge for the E. Keep that title on Brock forever as far as Im concerned.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I don't know. All I know is I don't want another round of Brock F5'ing Roman 5 or 6 times til he finally stays down.
I still can't believe this show is actually a thing. All the matches announced is just coming off like a spoiled rich kid getting his oil tycoon dad to have a wrestling show for his birthday party. Every title being defended in crazy gimmick matches, 50 man Royal Rumble, now the Wrestlemania main event in a cage. The whole thing is just so ridiculous that I can't believe WWE is not only entertaining the idea, but apparently taking the huge risk of flying their entire (male) roster overseas to a kinda sketchy area for Americans to go thru with this. And that's not even taking into account all the shit they do with women's rights and charities and they have to leave the women off the show to appease the cultural differences, I'm surprised no one's bitching on twitter about that after the hullaballoo with Moolah.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
WWE are doing because the Saudis are paying like a hundred mill for it.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post