Fortnite on ps4
Jakeslimberg

Add me and let’s squad up
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
same name on the pc
I've tried to play 2 or 3 rounds and I suck.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I have it but haven’t played it yet
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
You guys are late to the party
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Anyone playing on Xbox I need the revive and play 10 games with friends achievement if anyone wants to add me: TheDalekSupreme
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Fortnite is crossplay btw so all y'all niggas could play together. You just need their Epic account usernames I think
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
The crossplay is only for pc & ps4 or pc & xbox, apparently ps4 is the ones holding up crossplay between ps4 & Xbox and everyone is kinda pressuring them to get on board.
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
oh gawd, turdy plays this game? no wonder i thought it was lame af.
Fortnite is awesome. Somehow I'm better at shooting from far distances with a normal ar than with a sniper
[Image: 1.gif]
I'm up for some Fortnite if anyone wants to play. Just throw me an invite if you see me online. I've only played four rounds, still not sure if I actually like it, but I want to give it an honest shot
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
Just one away from unlocking the dark voyager on battle pass. It was definitely worth it I love grinding the weekly challenges keeps things fresh. That’s why I lost interest in pubg just same thing over and over eventually I’ll give it another chance. The building mechanic adds so much more to gameplay it’s ridiculous. Really hope the rumors about the comet are true. Changing the map for season 4 would be great.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
Playing with Nebraska right now, nigguh ain't got a Mic or something iono
Hey sheddep

I am not good at fortnite. Also I did dig out a mic but couldn't figure out what button turned it on LOL
You just need practice.
And to figure out how to get that pesky Mic turned on.
Rawr was mean to me! I heard her! She said I was bad and called me fat!
She's mean to me too and calls me fat all the time.
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Yeah but has she ever said you're bad at Fortnite though? That hurt down deep
[+] 2 users Like Nebraska's post
She says she's sorry and was just lashing out cuz she sick and thought you just didn't want to talk to us
I very rarely use a mic on PS4 so I just had no idea where it was. Still not sure it even works though
(04-14-2018, 09:52 AM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: She's mean to me too and calls me fat all the time.

They have shelters you can go to.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
I played a good bit of Fortnite today. I'm a little more experienced and I'm ready to become a Fortman.

I got in the top 5 once and had some pretty good kills. I think I might actually like this better than PUBG, which I ended up not really caring much for (sorry kipz!)
A friend of mine says this game is for cucks and fags. Is that true? I just want to make sure before I buy it.
I wrote it off initially admittedly, but it's really pretty fun. Also the battle Royale mode (aka the only mode worth talking about) is free anyways
I play all the time on PC. Add me if you want “ImPhazz”
I got second place today, other dude had about 20 hp left ><

I'm not very good at building. I'm able to finish in the top 20 fairly consistently, but them fuckin guys who build a fort around themselves in 3 seconds piss me off
actually my name was Quit resisting on PC

post your name bros

lets get some W's that for wins and woops
Played once. It was meh. I'll have to try again.
My brother loves that shit, i havent tried it yet... He regularly gets Victory Royale. Im considering downloading it on my laptop as something to play when LoL tilts the fuck out of me.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]