WWE stock
Anyone ever fuck with this? I've never bought stock in my life, but I just went on E-Trade and got me some.

I'm the furthest thing from an expert, but I figure if I was ever going to buy stock, I follow WWE business closely enough to have a good idea of when things might be good or bad. With the TV negotiations happening right now, and with it looking like a good chance they may go to FOX, I figure the stock will go up if the deal happens.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

It is on my to do list. If the Fox deal goes through, that sucker will jump. If it falls through, the stock will dip a bit in which case you could buy more. The biggest thing you have to keep in mind when following the stock is that the current product is almost meaningless. Also, when Vince fucks up the XFL or steps down (dies), that stock is dropping!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Oh yeah for sure. I'm not basing any of my stock choices on whether or not Reigns goes over Lesnar or whatever. I keep pretty close tabs on the behind-the-scenes business side of stuff.

If I ever invest in stocks, WWE is something I'd definitely look at.
AMMA is another I look at. I use Robinhood. (Use my referral get a free stock)
So WWE stock has been steadily climbing since I made this post and it skyrocketed this morning after the Raw/SD TV negotiation news came out yesterday. Really wishing I'd bought more.

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Yeah, WWE stock is on fire. Joel Gartner pointed out earlier that Vince made about $270,000,000 in 90 minutes today. He's worth $2.2 billion now.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[Image: gczk2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
[Image: 124219.1454266310.jpg]

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
SUPER DUPER wishing I'd bought more now. Stock is going through the roof right now after the Fox announcement.

Just transferred money to my E-Trade account but I can't make any purchases until it clears, which takes 3 days. Lord knows what it'll be at by then. Kicking myself hard.

Fun note. After today, Vince is now richer than Ted Turner.

For that reason alone, this is the greatest day of Vince's life. He's obsession with Ted Turner over the years has been borderline creepy. Being richer than Turner is probably better than seeing his kids born.

It's fucking incredible to think about. Motherfucker is a multibillionaire from wrestling. Fucking wrestling.

It's cute you broke asses think $60/share is a lot. When you ready to join the big boys at da Service holla, mite get ya a discount. #tripledigitshares
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
You're getting scammed son. UPS stock has been steadily increasing for years now but they didn't hit that triple digit mark until around 5 years ago. UPS is worth roughly 20x as much as WWE and yet they employ around 400x as many people. You need to sign with Vince because right now you're only making that New Japan indy money.
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
(05-21-2018, 04:17 PM)Peezy Wrote: For that reason alone, this is the greatest day of Vince's life. He's obsession with Ted Turner over the years has been borderline creepy. Being richer than Turner is probably better than seeing his kids born.

To be fair(letterkenny quote) Ted was obsessed with putting Vince into bankruptcy
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
(05-22-2018, 01:05 PM)Chris Wrote: You're getting scammed son. UPS stock has been steadily increasing for years now

Yeah.....since 3-27-00, coincidentally the day the GOAT officially started.

Chris wrote
but they didn't hit that triple digit mark until around 5 years ago.

Yeah.....when they locked me up long term in 2013 with a no-trade clause to FedEx or USPS

Chris wrote
UPS is worth roughly 20x as much as WWE and yet they employ around 400x as many people. You need to sign with Vince because right now you're only making that New Japan indy money.

Because we're the best in the world at what we do. And I assure you, as the Lebron James, Tom Brady, Sid Crosby or John Cena of my 3-letter league I'm CLEARLY living better than Twiztid.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Twiz who?
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
nice score peezy. how much did you net after wall street tax?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
They officially announced the TV deal yesterday and the stock is soaring again. It hit $74 earlier but it's back down to $69 right now. Still up significantly from just yesterday.

This shit is skyrocketing again this morning. Up to $79.15 at the moment. Still kicking myself for not dumping all of my savings into it 2 months ago when it was $35. I knew the TV deal was happening and I kept procrastinating.

I wonder why, they hit an all time low this week

Probably artificial inflation. They are trying to sucker people in before they sell!
Stock is up to $87 and climbing. I'm up about 25% on what I bought.

I also bought a bunch of stock in some marijuana company around the same time and that shit is up almost 70%.

I'm slowly working towards my lifelong goal of retiring off weed and wrestling.

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Good, you can use some of that sweet, sweet $$$ you made OFF THE BUSINESS to help out a legend:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...his-house/

Give $500 so you get his robe.....then send it to me.

F'reals tho I hope he gets it, my dude drew 70,000+ to a FUCC'N HOUSE SHOW when he fought Hogan in Canada. Not only that but he had a sizeable share of the crowd.....in '86 aka peak Hulkamania time. Canada is bizzaro land tho rite.
I would consider it if he were just selling it for that...but you have to give the highest donation AND he has to reach the 10k goal.

Sorry, but he should have been better about his money. For $500+, you are going to have to take some bumps, brother! Vader is probably laughing in hell.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post