Jeff Hardy Arrested for DUI
WWE star Jeff Hardy was arrested on Saturday evening 3/10 for driving while impaired in Concord, North Carolina, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Hardy, 40-years old, was arrested at 10:20 PM on 3/10 at 4545 Concord Pkwy South, according to the Cabarrus County Sherriff’s Office. He was released a little over an hour later at 11:24 PM. No details have been released yet on the circumstances leading to the arrest.

Hardy has also been hit with a 30 day pretrial revocation of his driver's licence, which means that currently, he cannot legally drive. That is a normal procedure in the State following an arrest of that nature. He is slated to appear in Cabarrus County Court on 4/16 in regard to his arrest.

The former WWE champion has been out of action since undergoing surgery for a torn labrum and a torn rotator cuff in September 2017. He has been slated to head to the WWE Performance Center later this month to work out in the ring in advance of his return to action.

With Jeff out of action, hs brother Matt Hardy has been feuding with Bray Wyatt. WWE filmed the latest chapter of that feud, Ultimate Deletion, on the Hardy compound this past Friday 3/9. There is no word yet whether Jeff Hardy was slated to (or did) appear in any fashion during the filming.

Obviously, the story is developing, and we will have more details as they emerge.

[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Fuckin Jeff. Can always count on him to fuck things up
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

he's the turdy of wrestling
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
Well, the WWE didn't do shit for Jey's so, I guess this is irrelevant and we still get to see Brother Nero.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Yet Peezy and everyone else CONTINUES to defends how great this guy is for the business when I go on my rants about how much of an overrated piece of shit he is LOL LOL LOL
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Hey I never said the guy wasn't a fuck up. But he was a huge star and a huge draw. Can't deny that.

Hulk Hogan is a racist piece of shit, but are we going to pretend like he didn't draw 78,000 people to the Silverdome?

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Hardy didnt draw shit. Comparing him to Hogan is laughable.
I'm not actually comparing him to Hogan as a draw, c'mon now.

But in 2008-09, Jeff Hardy was by far the biggest star in wrestling. Pretty sure Meltzer has said he was outdrawing Cena at that point and selling more merch.

(03-12-2018, 08:44 AM)Peezy Wrote: Hey I never said the guy wasn't a fuck up. But he was a huge star and a huge draw. Can't deny that.

Hulk Hogan is a racist piece of shit, but are we going to pretend like he didn't draw 78,000 people to the Silverdome?

Hmmm so you're saying that Hulk drew in 78,000 and the rest of the card brought the remaining 15,173? That actually makes sense.

And Enzo and Cass were outselling Cena when they debuted, does that make them the Hulk Hogans of 2017?
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
(03-12-2018, 09:46 AM)Peezy Wrote: I'm not actually comparing him to Hogan as a draw, c'mon now.

But in 2008-09, Jeff Hardy was by far the biggest star in wrestling. Pretty sure Meltzer has said he was outdrawing Cena at that point and selling more merch.

Edge was the biggest draw then
Jeff was super over at that time. He still is in many ways. He has that creepy female following that is the equivalent to the nerds obsessed with the divas. Also he had a strong following with kids in the same way Cena did where they would buy every piece of merch (shirts, arm sleeves, necklaces, etc).

It's hard to say who was a bigger draw (Edge or Hardy). Edge was a heel and didn't have as much merch to push. Edge was also kept on top more than Jeff so it's hard to compare their runs as champion. As much as I don't like Jeff, I think more people paid to watch him or tuned in to see him than they did for Edge.
I suppose if we're just talking merch sales then you could say Jeff and everything about his fanbase you said is accurate too.
Yeah this isn't any personal favoritism or anything. I don't even like Jeff Hardy all that much. I mean, he's fine as a wrestler I guess (or he was back then, he's pretty old and broken down now). But I've never been much of a Jeff Hardy fan. But it's undeniable how big of a star that guy was. That's always been my argument. The guy draws fans, moves merch, and crowds love him still to this day (remember right before he got injured, when he was in the IC title scene with Miz and Finn Balor? Remember the crowd coming fucking unglued for him winning that battle royal and getting the title shot?).

Point being, it just makes good business sense to have him on your roster, unless he's actively fucking up or dealing with his addictions again.

But as far as drugs go, from everything people say, he's been clean for years. His last known incident was in 2011 at that TNA PPV. It's been 7 years. This DUI isn't a good sign, but booze is perfectly legal and lots of other WWE wrestlers have DUI's so I don't think this should necessarily be a deal breaker. I'd definitely drug test him a little more frequently just to make sure.

During that 7 years he was getting TNA money. Not a lot of room to keep up a habit.

Now he's getting that WWE cheddar again on top of an injury. Dude's probably living on 8 balls and pills right now.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

He probably looks forward to injuries just so that he has am excuse to use pain medication...and whatever is handy.

I'd hate to see his blood/piss test results
There's so many puns to be made here I don't even know where to start
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
Meth Hardy, twist of lime, irish car bomb, ok I'm done
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post