Saudi Arabia to host 50 Man Royal Rumble on April 27, 2018
SAUDI ARABIA TO HOST THE GREATEST ROYAL RUMBLE®

RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn., March 5, 2018 – The Saudi General Sports Authority in partnership with WWE will present the Greatest Royal Rumble event at the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27. For the first time ever, the Royal Rumble match will feature 50 WWE Superstars. As part of this historic event, fans will see WWE Superstars John CenaTM, Triple HTM, Roman ReignsTM, AJ StylesTM, Braun StrowmanTM, The New DayTM, Randy OrtonTM, Bray WyattTM and Shinsuke NakamuraTM, among others.

Ticket and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks. This event is part of a 10-year strategic multiplatform partnership in support of Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia’s social and economic reform program.

“The Greatest Royal Rumble will be a spectacle of historic proportions,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & CEO. “Our partnership with the Saudi General Sports Authority reflects a long-term commitment to present WWE’s world-class entertainment to a global audience on a grander scale than ever before.”
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
LOLROMANWINZ

Nakamura only beat 29 other superstars??? The fucking BIG DAWG will eliminate 49!!!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
Curt Hawkins will win.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
I hope they let Curt Hawkins win some bullshit match at Wrestlemania. Let this crazy losing streak actually have a payoff.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
We're going to receive 3 Rumbles and 1 ARMBAR in a 3 month stretch.

Year of the Battle Royale (with cheese)!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Could you imagine if one or more planes went down? Suddenly ROH and TNA's stock just went up!
I actually was thinking about that the other day. The roster always travels together on those big overseas trips. Like, what if they were heading overseas and the plane crashed. Basically every WWE wrestler killed at once. Holy shit, that would be the biggest story in wrestling history and would likely straight up be the end of the company.

The corporate structure would still be in place but....to what end? You gotta assume Triple H and probably Stephanie would be on that flight. Maybe even Vince.

But even if they weren't, even if all 3 of them survived...how do you even begin to rebuild? I guess the best option would be to just eliminate NXT and bring all those surviving NXT guys up to the main roster and start trying to run shows with them. But what happens 6 months later when Wrestlemania time rolls around and you've already booked a football stadium 2 years in advance, and you're having to headline the show with No Way Jose vs. Adam Cole?
It would be fine. There would be a rough few months, but anyone with a name who was available would be brought in Jericho, Rey, Show. Probably even like Punk, Austin, Rock would come back short term to show support and in condolensces. And the public would be on their side and would probably get a huge number in support.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Agreed. They would pull in anyone who wasn't on the plane/injured, call up most if not all NXT, probably wrestle longer matches with fewer stars, call up legends, people from the past, all the rejects that landed in TNA (I'm looking at you Sandow), and then just hire anyone available to fill up NXT.

They would probably go dark for a week before having their big list and then they would distribute talent: Raw and Smackdown would probably dissolve their brand split and NXT would probably be given a few decent people to keep them strong. Big money offers would be made to people like the Young Bucks and ROH or NJPW would probably pay out the ass to keep them (much to the detriment of the company).

This would all be amazing to witness and watch unfold. It would be a massive reset button. With our luck though, only Kevin Dunn, Roman, and Khali would survive.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(03-05-2018, 02:00 PM)Chris Wrote: Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27.

SMH SIGH. stupid sand niggers. the real Rumble is in January. always will be. anything else is a lip service battle royal SMH
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Quote:The Greatest Royal Rumble to feature seven championship matches; tickets available Saturday, March 31

The Greatest Royal Rumble event takes place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27.

RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn. — Following an agreement between His Excellency Turki Al Sheikh and WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia invites the world to the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, April 27, at 7 p.m. AST to celebrate the Greatest Royal Rumble event in WWE history. Tickets will be available Saturday, March 31, and this historic event will feature seven championship matches, including the WWE Championship, Universal Championship, Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship, Raw Tag Team Championship, SmackDown Tag Team Championship and Cruiserweight Championship.

In addition to the seven championship matches, the event will also include the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

Fans will get to see WWE Superstars John Cena, Triple H, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Owen Hart, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Shinsuke Nakamura, among others. Additional ticket details and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks.

Wwe just gave away the card for the show in Saudi Arabia.
Cena vs HHH
Samoa Joe, Miz, Rollins, Finn IC Ladder Match
Reigns vs Lesnar In a Cage
50 Man Royal Rumble
Lmao thanks bro
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
(03-19-2018, 03:57 PM)Chris Wrote:
Quote:The Greatest Royal Rumble to feature seven championship matches; tickets available Saturday, March 31

The Greatest Royal Rumble event takes place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27.

RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn. — Following an agreement between His Excellency Turki Al Sheikh and WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia invites the world to the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, April 27, at 7 p.m. AST to celebrate the Greatest Royal Rumble event in WWE history. Tickets will be available Saturday, March 31, and this historic event will feature seven championship matches, including the WWE Championship, Universal Championship, Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship, Raw Tag Team Championship, SmackDown Tag Team Championship and Cruiserweight Championship.

In addition to the seven championship matches, the event will also include the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

Fans will get to see WWE Superstars John Cena, Triple H, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Owen Hart, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Shinsuke Nakamura, among others. Additional ticket details and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks.

Owen Hart?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Bonus points for reading!
I figured it was accurate. Recreating the fall with Reigns coming from the top of the cage made sense.
I hope there’s an “Allahu Albar!” “Allah sucks!” Chant!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
"Lets Go Allah!"
"God is Good!"
"Lets Go Allah!"
"God is Good!"
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
what about the noodle rumble
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn., April 11, 2018 – Following his triumphant return at WrestleMania, The Undertaker™ will take on Rusev™ in a Casket match at the Greatest Royal Rumble event, which takes place at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m. AST. The object of a Casket match is for a WWE Superstar to trap their opponent inside the casket and close the lid.

The Greatest Royal Rumble will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East with regional broadcast information forthcoming.

The event will also feature the first-ever 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match, John Cena™ vs. Triple H™, Brock Lesnar™ vs. Roman Reigns™ in a Steel Cage Universal Championship match,a SmackDown Tag Team Championship match between The Bludgeon Brothers™ and The Usos™ as well as five other championship matches - WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship, United States Championship, Raw Tag Team Championship and the Cruiserweight Championship.

General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia Chairman, His Excellency Turki Al Sheikh, WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, invite the world to celebrate this signature event. It is the first event as part of a long-term partnership between WWE and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Basically it's another WrestleMania right after WrestleMania
Could be better.

Anyone want to go with me?
Oilmania
Pass. I've spent enough of my life in that part of the wprld

The armed forces are worse than vegans.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
True story, back in high school I had an exchange student from Azerbaijan. He stayed with me for about three weeks and then he would go home and I was supposed to go visit him for three weeks. Well we started bombing Iraq shortly after he returned home and they canceled all US flights to the Middle East. So I’ve never gotten to go anywhere outside of the US aside from the Bahamas.
Chosen.

[Image: heath_slater_2017_new_render_by_ambriegn...bt2261.png]

[Image: 07943744f00d32501a1bcac6d2295fe9ca2fb3ea_hq.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Ain’t gotta worry about that anymore she got fixed but gah dang. If I could go back, I’d still have the same amount of kids, just triplets woulda been fine.
(04-11-2018, 12:51 PM)Chris Wrote: The armed forces are worse than vegans.

No lies detected.

Whoever said this is coming off like a spoiled rich kid oil tycoon booked this is 100% right... is this gonna be cannon or however you use that term
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]