Saudi Arabia to host 50 Man Royal Rumble on April 27, 2018
According to WOL:

Half the arena will be tarped so we are only looking at 30k or so.
Ticket prices are going for $2.50-$5 USD.
Floor seats either are not on sale of they wont be made available for normal people.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
AJ vs. Nakamura added to this show.

This is legit turning into a 2nd Wrestlemania, plus a Rumble.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
This Rumble is going to be the swerve where they finally let Kofi win one for all of his hard work in Rumbles past.

"Here's your trophy buddy." /Lapsed Vince

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Ha fuck it, he deserves it. I'd be fine with that.

My guess is it ends up being Braun though.
My guess is that it is someone the Saudi's won't be pissed at winning. Do they hate Indians? No Jinder. Do they hate Mexicans? No Mysterio. Hate Zombies? No Undertaker. I guess it depends upon who they like and who they pay to win.

Also, the more I hear about the ticketing situation, the more of a nightmare it seems. I really look forward to this show. My expectations are low enough as-is. The only thing that will make it suck are horrible production issues and guys treating every match very lightly/like a comedy match. I don't want to see a 30 second casket match. I don't want to see a ladder match where no one takes a bump.
I'm excited for this show purely from a WTF standpoint. I just want to see how weird this car crash becomes.
I'm expecting it to be shit, and wrestlers to treat it lightly and No one to care. They've already been paid for the shows and aren't getting a piece of the gate.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Maybe we should call this the Oil Rumble instead.

I'm curious to see how they try to sell and market that big show in Australia this year. Will fans judge WWE if this Saudi show sucks? I agree that the workers will probably take this very lightly but I almost wonder if Vince will tell them to take it seriously since this is the first of a number of shows in the near future.