Saudi Arabia to host 50 Man Royal Rumble on April 27, 2018
I'm so stupidly excited for just how weird tomorrow is gonna be
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

According to X-Pac, there's so much money being thrown into this show that WWE wanted Shawn Michaels to return for it. As in, in-ring and wrestle.

Shawn apparently told them not to even make an offer because he didn't want to be tempted and said he's not going. But still, holy shit.

I was literally typing that; I bet the rich ass Saudis try and bring everyone out of retirement. HBK, The Rock, Austin, Foley, Flair
Saudi Arabia Prayer Timings
Jeddah Isha (Night prayer): 8:17pm
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
If I'm not mistaken, I think that's going to be right after the pre-show. Maybe they figured that up ahead of time somehow and the real show won't even start until after? I dunno

So right now it is 8:15PM their time which means, yeah, after the preshow.

Wow. That's awesome.

Also, I guess we know who #22 will be now.

Looks like a Replica title.
Call in Alliester black to throw some satanic shit rite
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Vince, Brock, Undertaker, Shane, HHH, Roman, Rusev, Khali, Orton, Henry, Mysterio all eating dinner together.

https://v.redd.it/r9enywqr1bu01
https://v.redd.it/i4q0f2combu01

Pyro test:
https://v.redd.it/zbri3sh00cu01
what a fucking douche picture. stop looking away like its a dramatic candid shot you overrated fag
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Current Rumor

Quote:A source indicated to BodySlam.net Managing Editor Brad Shepard that WWE Superstar Sami Zayn was not expected to travel to Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble event, unless something unexpected changes.

WWE told Sami he wouldn’t be needed on the show and shot a segment backstage where he implied to Kevin Owens that he wasn’t feeling well and may not appear in the Royal Rumble match in Saudi Arabia.

The indication backstage is that he wasn’t included because he’s a Syrian Muslim. Saudi Arabia-Syria relations have long been strained.

The Superstars have been given a lengthy list of rules to follow while they are in Saudi Arabia, to accommodate the Saudi culture.

WWE’s 10-year deal with the Saudi government is speculated to be generating massive revenue for WWE. The timing is interesting because of the public focus on the women’s revolution versus the culture in Saudi Arabia, where women do not have equal rights. No women in WWE were flown over to Saudi Arabia to assist with or perform at the event.

Quote: the culture in Saudi Arabia, where women do not have equal rights.  No women in WWE were flown over to Saudi Arabia to assist with or perform at the event.

the only good thing about those terrorist savages
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

That makes sense about Sami, I hadn't even considered that. It would probably be really uncomfortable for him, considering his Sami for Syria work.
[Image: Chaos.png]

If so, props to him for standing up for himself in spite of how much you know it probably irritates Vince.

They should’ve had him win rite
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
smh i'm sure he didn't go cuz he was busy or sum shit. he wouldn't miss out on that sweet sweet terrorist oil money

Would have popped if El Generico had entered the Rumble.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Quote:- The Independent reports that the Yemen-based branch of Al-Qaeda has threatened Saudi Arabia's crown prince Mohammed bin Salman for "opening the door wide for corruption and moral degradation" by allowing cinemas and WWE into the country. The terrorist group has sent a warning to the crown prince, calling his efforts to liberalize the Kingdom as "sinful projects."

It appears Al-Qaeda is especially upset with WWE's Greatest Royal Rumble event that took place in April.

"[Foreign] disbelieving wrestlers exposed their privates and on most of them was the sign of the cross, in front of a mixed gathering of young Muslim men and women," the warning from Al-Qaeda said.

Damn, I gotta go back and watch that show. I missed the exposed privates.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
they got a point tho

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
Titus looked like an ass.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Adding some more fun to the relationship, former WWE executive's wife is a well-connected a very public Islamophobe.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b0d9...2d69cf0264

Apparently the dude was fired for his wife's tweets but not until the story got some attention.
they really are terrorists tho