Saudi Arabia to host 50 Man Royal Rumble on April 27, 2018
According to WOL:

Half the arena will be tarped so we are only looking at 30k or so.
Ticket prices are going for $2.50-$5 USD.
Floor seats either are not on sale of they wont be made available for normal people.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
AJ vs. Nakamura added to this show.

This is legit turning into a 2nd Wrestlemania, plus a Rumble.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

This Rumble is going to be the swerve where they finally let Kofi win one for all of his hard work in Rumbles past.

"Here's your trophy buddy." /Lapsed Vince

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Ha fuck it, he deserves it. I'd be fine with that.

My guess is it ends up being Braun though.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

My guess is that it is someone the Saudi's won't be pissed at winning. Do they hate Indians? No Jinder. Do they hate Mexicans? No Mysterio. Hate Zombies? No Undertaker. I guess it depends upon who they like and who they pay to win.

Also, the more I hear about the ticketing situation, the more of a nightmare it seems. I really look forward to this show. My expectations are low enough as-is. The only thing that will make it suck are horrible production issues and guys treating every match very lightly/like a comedy match. I don't want to see a 30 second casket match. I don't want to see a ladder match where no one takes a bump.
I'm excited for this show purely from a WTF standpoint. I just want to see how weird this car crash becomes.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I'm expecting it to be shit, and wrestlers to treat it lightly and No one to care. They've already been paid for the shows and aren't getting a piece of the gate.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Maybe we should call this the Oil Rumble instead.

I'm curious to see how they try to sell and market that big show in Australia this year. Will fans judge WWE if this Saudi show sucks? I agree that the workers will probably take this very lightly but I almost wonder if Vince will tell them to take it seriously since this is the first of a number of shows in the near future.

This is going to be fun because the show starts at 11am on Friday. So I'll basically be watching it on my monitor at work. Should help the day fly by.

Zack, we doing the usual betting thread on this?
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Yea boi
It starts 9am here which is just so weird. I'm really excited about this I guess. Its just so new and unprecedented. The event could be awful or it could be like Great Balls of Fire or Beast in the East and be shockingly good. Maybe we will get just house show matches or maybe we will see actual PPV quality performances. Will there be pyro? Who knows! What kind of surprises will they pull out? I just did some quick math WWE is not running any house shows other than NXT which means all male rosters are open and available. If we presume that no one will work two matches, here is are the counts for roster availability:

RAW: 32
Smackdown: 21
Cruiserweight Division: 16

This is going to be the jobbiest jobber Rumble since 1995. I'm almost hoping they make some guys work twice yet at the same time, I hope they don't. If they are smart, they will do ~60 second intervals and keep things fun and moving.
I called it last week. Kofi going over!

Belieee dat!

Win the Day!

Yeah I'm kind of excited about it too because it's basically non-canon. Nothing that happens on this show really matters so I'm hoping they use it as a chance to just do wacky off-the-wall shit. Perfect chance for someone unexpected (Kofi!) win the Rumble without having to concern themselves with actually putting him in a WM main event or whatever
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I think it's going to be very canon. They're advertising the crap out of it on the shows, and I fully expect them to do 1 or 2 title changes to make it mean something. That's why I'm so torn over Brock/Roman - I could fully believe them saving Roman winning for this event to add some big title change to it. But who knows.
But Cena/HHH, Taker/Rusev have no kayfabe reason to do battle and at this point the Rumble Winner gets a trophy and nothing more so there are no real consequences when it comes to booking who wins (outside of not drawing when they return).
Inb4 Greatest King of The Ring Tournament Ever 2019
I think Kayfabe News had one about India hosting The Greatest American Bash. That was pretty clever.
inb4 Tremendousest Tuesday In Texas
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[Image: vrfgs4kh23u01.jpg]

Fuckin' leather armchairs at ringside for the VIP ticket buyers. How much weirder can this show get??
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

There's guaranteed to be royalty in them seats. You really think they're going to sit in foldable memorabilia chairs? Them things are going to get extremely hot though.

Win the Day!

[Image: grrfinal.jpg]

Cedric Alexander and Kallisto vs Shane McMahon, Kevin Owens, Rey Mysterio, The Great Khali, mark Henry and Randy Orton.

Not really, just a bad graphic, lol.

Haaaaaaaaa! I was like wtf?
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Want to talk bad graphics? Get a load of this:

ROH really does have terrible graphics, like, all the time
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Bet their fucking app crashes

Holy shit
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Thrilled to be here.

[Image: sO3J5PY0CR763n_PxvjfvyQPMt0RHUwiGhoRNFen...c5b70151c8]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
From reddit headline:

"According to WOR, the Greatest Royal Rumble will possibly need an hour-long intermission to accommodate a prayer hour that falls during the show."
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post