Former TNA Star to be Inducted into WWE H-A-Double-L of Fame
They made AJ Styles relevant but that’s about it.
Just from a WWE standpoint: Samoa Joe. Bobby Roode. Eric Young. Among others.

Guys like Jay Lethal, James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Low-Ki, and others all made their name there. Sure, they bounced around in other promotions like ROH too, but TNA gave them by far their biggest exposure and helped them become stars.

Bubba Ray re-invented himself there. Matt Hardy REALLY re-invented himself there. Kurt Angle spent more than half his career there. Sting spent nearly 15 years there. Jeff Hardy, RVD, Booker T, Christian, Mickie James, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, and countless others spent significant time there.

TNA is a joke now, but they've played a significant role in the wrestling industry over the last 16 or so years. Without TNA, the landscape of wrestling, and especially WWE, would probably look very different right now.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Does Jeff really deserve credit for those names? How was better in ROH. Lethal and Bubba were post-Jarrett if im not mistaken. Hardy and Angle were over. Christian was on the rise. I remember Jeff spending a lot of time putting himself over, coming in and out of the company at times, doing worked shoot with Kurt, and then botching the whole GFW thing. If I had to guess, Brian James probably pushed for this as hard if not harder than HHH.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
I'm not saying he deserves credit for their fame. But he and his father (who deserved to be in the HOF on his own merits even before TNA) created that company. And during Jarrett's time there, it grew to a nationally televised promotion that gave all those guys a platform. Even the ones that came in later, if not for Jarrett, there wouldn't be a TNA to go to. He didn't just disappear into obscurity after WCW folded like almost everyone else who didn't go to WWF.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like being the guy to defend Jarrett. I'm not a fan personally. But for his entire career, whether as a wrestler or promoter, he's always been at the forefront of shit going on in wrestling. Whether you like him or not, that doesn't happen by accident.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Peezy is double js biggest fan, who woulda thunk it
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I know, I'm the one who has been rocking the Jarrett sig and av combo for months now.

But like Jerry Jarrett is a different beast from Jeff. Jerry is legit one of the greatest promoters of all time, Vince was going to leave the WWF to Jerry Jarrett if he went to prison. But Jeff, yes he started TNA, where he hired Russo, who let him name the fucking thing TNA. And TNA has been a fucking joke almost it's entire existence.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Yea lol they did name it TNA that is pretty funny

*vince Russo voice* BRO! Let’s name it TNA bro!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Jarrett's wrestling credentials alone merit him in the HOF. Jerry ESPECIALLY deserves to go in.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Agreed that Jerry Jarrett deserves to be in the HoF. Although he did kind of fuck up the way he exited the WWF. Prichard just discussed this recently but wouldn't divulge certain details. There was talk of sexual harassment, he secretly sold his house that Vince personally helped him finance, and he basically cleared out his desk before telling Vince be was headed back to WCW. Bruce also debunked the story about Jerry being the one who Vince was going to leave the company to if he went to prison but I honestly can't recall how he spun that story.
I heard that but I'm really not sure how much of it is true. Prichard has fabled about a lot of things that were never proven (meaning his word vs. everyone else's). I don't doubt that he legit had problems backstage; especially with Steph/Vince but at the same time he's also had a rep of when he goes down he tries to bring others down with him.
I always take anything Bruce Prichard says with a big grain of salt. Not to say he's lying here, but just in general.

Some of that was taken from Jerry's autobiography which is why it kind of holds water. I agree that Bruce really seems full of shit at times but it feels more like a 70/30 split.
I know Cornette said Jerry was planned to take over and while he can be a bitter, crotchety old fuck he doesn't really ever make shit up. Plus his memory and book keeping tend be overly precise.

I believe Prichard over anyone else, especially hacks who don't research a certain football stadium's capacity before arbitrarily spitting out a nice even number.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
Romeo's finest, Kid Rock is confirmed :|

Can’t believe Kid Rock made it in before ICP
[+] 1 user Likes Landshark's post
Or WWE's favorite band, Limp Bizkit.

[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
https://m.facebook.com/ICP-Belongs-In-WW...ef=m_notif
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I remember Limp Bizkit being introduced as WWE's favorite band before. But back in the 2001 to 2003 time frame, they used Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit multiple times as PPV theme music or even as superstar theme music.

Not sure why they used Kid Rock in the HoF though, I don't remember him doing more than maybe a performance for WWE. Unless the reason is because they really like his music, I dunno. But then again the celebrity wing is mostly bullshit anyway.
You must have blocked Wrestlemania 25 out of your head where he did a 10-15 minute set.

In truth though, he is one of Vince's favorite artists. He is available. He hasn't tarnished his image yet.
I'm waiting for that Flo Rida HoF induction! MGK took a power bomb for the business. Gotta include him some day as well!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Too bad LT raped that bitch.
Mayweather will get a HOF induction.
Flo Rida absolutely will some day

Flo Rida has more Wrestlemania appearances than Dean Malenko.

The new WrestleMania magazine reveals that Mark Henry will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Henry joins Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz, Ivory, Jeff Jarrett, Hillbilly Jim, Kid Rock and Warrior Award recipient Jarrius "JJ" Robertson among those being honored that night.
Too many Double J's getting inducted. Jarrett's got to go.

*In before Henry slams the Warrior Award kid through the podium stand in an Academy Award winning swerve*
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
So I was reading the March 12, 2001 Observer back issue and Jeff Jarrett was responsible for the 2 worst nitro quarter hours of all time, a 1.6 and a 1.8 vs Booker and Steiner respectively LOL

I also enjoy unrelated how every week Dave has a Boner for Shelton Benjamin in developmental and only ever mentions Brock in passing. Also, this man was in LOVE with Sean O'Haire.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
That is funny about Jeff. For me, he is one of those people who I have more or less the same opinion of from when I was a kid. Despite knowing way more about him as a person and seeing the last 15 or so years of his career unfold, I still just don't care for him in any capacity whatsoever. He made me want to turn the channel during every WWF run, late WCW was unwatchable, and I never cared about him during his time in TNA.

I can't get over what a weird Hall of Fame this is. They need to do fewer people. They are already running out of names, why pack in so many unnecessary midcard guys?