Talk is Jericho Screwjob episode
Highly recommend listening to the new TIJ with Dave about the Screwjob. So many cool facts and stories I had never heard before. Water coolers being repossessed at Titan because they were so broke, Bret not wanting Rocky to job to him because he thought he had potential, HHH being an absolute shithead to everyone, creative Bret had planned, phone calls the night of Dave got, lots of awesome shit.
[Image: Chaos.png]

I literally just now finished this on the drive home about 10 minutes ago. Yeah, loved it. I've read every single word of almost every Observer of the 1990s and still learned a couple of new tidbits.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Listen to TLF 2017. 200 hours of coverage on the screwjob.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
That sounds awful.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
You are quite wrong on that sir. It was easily some of the best podcasting ever. Literally zero stone left unturned and even a couple things I had never known about.

I was one of the ones who didn't realize right away that they were building up to the Screwjob and felt stupid when I did realize it.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

The people who don't listen to TLF are the same kind of people who look back at stuff and realize "I wish I would have ____ back then." It is top to bottom the best podcast I have ever listened to. The loud laughter aside, it is truly fucking great.

I too failed to realize they were building up to Montreal and I'm glad for It! It was such a surprise. What a remarkable look it was into all of that.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
screwjob was a work
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
I missed it. How did they build up to it?
[Image: 2vab48l.png]
[Image: ShowLetter.gif]
(01-28-2018, 04:39 AM)Chris Wrote: The people who don't listen to TLF are the same kind of people who look back at stuff and realize "I wish I would have ____ back then." It is top to bottom the best podcast I have ever listened to. The loud laughter aside, it is truly fucking great.

I too failed to realize they were building up to Montreal and I'm glad for It! It was such a surprise. What a remarkable look it was into all of that.

What’s a fucking TLF?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
The Lapsed Fan podcast

I've sampled it a little bit here and there before but the episodes are all long as fuck and I don't have that much time in the day.

That's the thing Peez, you don't have to listen to it all in one sitting. It takes me probably 3 days to get through an episode. But, I'm a better person for it and you would be too!

Win the Day!

(01-28-2018, 07:30 AM)KidEx Wrote: I missed it. How did they build up to it?

They sprinkled in every WWF PPV from 1997 around the same week happened.

Win the Day!

The Bruce Prichard podcast talkng about it was pretty good too
[+] 1 user Likes Antonio's post
I tried it once and the quality was garbage and the one host guys voice is annoying. Too bad too cause I liked what I heard.

Kind of like the god awful movies one, the one guys voice is the real life voice of the AKSHUALLY meme
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
The Bruce Prichard podcasts are somewhat informative and full of interesting information, mostly from Conrad doing good research. But Bruce himself is often full of shit in half the stuff he says and will always toe the company line so I take a lot of what he says with a big grain of salt.

Yeah, I take most of what he says with a grain of salt, but there are a lot of cool stories like one he was telling about making Jarrett's promos, and they couldn't get a license to film in time so they just filmed themselves getting kicked out of places to make it seem like Nashville was against them.

I hear y'all!!!! I too generally believe the guy with "moles" inside the office holding a glass to the closed door meetings trying to hear what's said as opposed to believing the guy inside those meetings!!!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post