Poll: Who ya got
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Eagles
46.15%
6 46.15%
Patriots
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Eagles or Patriots
Who you got?
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Pats 29-21

Kinda crazy how it's been revealed that Matt Patricia is solely responsible for this entire thing. The absolute madman, wherever he goes to coach next gonna be the new GOAT.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
Patricia taught Tom Brady everything he knows about playing QB
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post
Patties by a couple
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
I have a $500 box this year, final score pays out $20k. I'll be a fan of both teams if I hit that final.

I've never been in a pool like this before but I dig it. Definitely doing it again next year. It is 100 boxes x $500 each = $50,000 total payout. But it isn't just for the Super Bowl, it starts week one of the season.

It paid out $500 a week for the 16 Monday night games final score which totaled $8,000. And then the rest of it is for the Super Bowl: $5k for the first and third quarters, $10k for half, $20k for final and $2k for reverse final.
I like that you get multiple chances to win. And I like my chances for the Super Bowl since I lost all 16 Monday Nights... Frown
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I was leaning towards Eagles but now that the Patriots have chosen to wear white jerseys its pretty much a foregone conclusion that they are going to win now, teams that wear white jerseys in the Super Bowl win like 9 out of 10 times this shits fucking ridiculous.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

What a useless stat
Kind of interesting but I was watching a video comparing this Eagles team to the 1990 NY Giants. This shit is actually a crazy comparison

In week 15, the 1990 NY Giants had a QB from a rural school drafted in the top 10 that wore #11 (Phil Simms) and broke his foot. So they then turned to a 3rd round pick (Jeff Hostetler) who at one point considered potential retirement much like Foles did according to an interview earlier in the season.

Fast forward to the playoffs: the 1990 Giants blew out an NFC North team (Chicago Bears) by a score of 31-3 and beat the reigning NFC champions (San Francisco 49ers) by only scoring 15 points (15-13 Final Score). 2017 Eagles blew out the Minnesota Vikings of the NFC North 38-7 and also defeated the reigning NFC champions in the Atlanta Falcons by a score of 15-10. To make it more interesting: the 1990 Giants were underdogs in both of those games as well.

Then came the Super Bowl in which the Giants were the 2nd largest underdogs in a 10 year span (49ers favored by 12 to beat Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins the year before). The 1990 Giants then went on to defeat the Buffalo Bills by a score of 20-19 in large part due to the infamous "wide right" by Kicker Scott Norwood who went to college at James Madison University. New England Patriots Kicker Stephen Gostkowski went to High School at Madison Central High School in Madison, Mississippi.

Drphil
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-24-2018, 09:24 AM)kush Wrote: What a useless stat

Yeah I was actually wrong, its not 9 out of 10. The team with white jerseys have won 12 out of the last 13 Super Bowls.

The Steelers didnt lose to the Packers cause of their jersey color lol
Nice comparisons Will. But the SF/Miami super bowl wasn't the year before. That was '84, the year before was SF/Denver
Well I stand corrected then but I do recall reading that both of the largest point spreads within that 10/11 year period were both for the 49ers. For the longest time, I considered the 49ers of the 80s the greatest team to ever play and the Bill Walsh/Montana/Rice the trio that changed the way Football is played (you could also of course argue for the 70s Steel Curtain and I don't think anyone would say you were wrong for doing so) but if this Patriots team wins it 6th Super Bowl in a span of 17 years (3 in the last 4 included) that may have to trump that as much as I'd have to swallow my pride on it. Brady getting the 6th ring would indefinitely crown him the GOAT if he wasn't already.
If they win this SB, that will twice that they've won 3 out of 4 SBs. That would be pretty amazing
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post
And then they went a whole decade without winning any, those were good times.

[+] 2 users Like Chaos's post
(01-24-2018, 12:09 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Kind of interesting but I was watching a video comparing this Eagles team to the 1990 NY Giants. This shit is actually a crazy comparison

In week 15, the 1990 NY Giants had a QB from a rural school drafted in the top 10 that wore #11 (Phil Simms) and broke his foot. So they then turned to a 3rd round pick (Jeff Hostetler) who at one point considered potential retirement much like Foles did according to an interview earlier in the season.

Fast forward to the playoffs: the 1990 Giants blew out an NFC North team (Chicago Bears) by a score of 31-3 and beat the reigning NFC champions (San Francisco 49ers) by only scoring 15 points (15-13 Final Score). 2017 Eagles blew out the Minnesota Vikings of the NFC North 38-7 and also defeated the reigning NFC champions in the Atlanta Falcons by a score of 15-10. To make it more interesting: the 1990 Giants were underdogs in both of those games as well.

Then came the Super Bowl in which the Giants were the 2nd largest underdogs in a 10 year span (49ers favored by 12 to beat Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins the year before). The 1990 Giants then went on to defeat the Buffalo Bills by a score of 20-19 in large part due to the infamous "wide right" by Kicker Scott Norwood who went to college at James Madison University. New England Patriots Kicker Stephen Gostkowski went to High School at Madison Central High School in Madison, Mississippi.

Drphil

Crazy shit eh bros?!