NSFW Badda Bing, Badda Boom, Enzo's the rapingest cat in the room.
Good for him...I just hope that isn't his rap voice because I couldn't really ever get used to that.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
He has the voice for rap and could actually be dope but his flow is so horrible and the song feels like it was made by a meth head with add
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I would rather listen to the 'Be a Man' album on repeat forever than listen to Enzo rap again.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Said the guy that bites from YouTube comments
Oh man that's bad. I mean, there's some quotable lyrics in there. Enzo has a way with words, for sure. But goddamn it's bad...
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

(05-28-2018, 11:01 PM)Rob Wrote: I would rather listen to the 'Be a Man' album on repeat forever than listen to Enzo rap again.

That's not really a diss on Enzo since Be a Man is the greatest rap album in the history of our great sport.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 7 users Like hedgehogg96's post
(05-29-2018, 09:48 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 11:01 PM)Rob Wrote: I would rather listen to the 'Be a Man' album on repeat forever than listen to Enzo rap again.

That's not really a diss on Enzo since Be a Man is the greatest rap album in the history of our great sport.

I'm sorry, are you forgetting about Big Match Juan aka Flapatio aka BRUjack Sparrow aka Flapjack Wilson who has released the greatest rap album of all time entitled "Pop Punk Pancho Villa" which is available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google, and Amazon.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
[+] 4 users Like MAC's post
Keywords were "of our great sport" meaning just wrestling rap albums, while you correctly stated that Pop Punk Pancho Villa (which I hear is available on iTunes, Apple Music, Google, and Amazon) is the greatest of all time, 2 completely different categories.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 3 users Like hedgehogg96's post
Y’all both reel ones and u kno it
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
Wish Big Dog Cat Dog was on there and the Velocirappers.
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
I don’t hate the song anymore :/ heard it two more times by accident cause of YouTube and Enzo’s funny lol