NSFW Badda Bing, Badda Boom, Enzo's the rapingest cat in the room.
Yeah, seriously. All wrestlers should have to do a line before cutting a promo. Get some of that Flair 86 magic.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Well, apparently indie guys are doing lines in the middle of their matches....does that mean there's gonna be mid match rapes now?  At least intergender wrestling will finally be interesting.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
Quote:WWE officials were reportedly unaware of the rape allegations against Enzo Amore until Monday when members of the media reached out to them for comments once the allegations went viral on Twitter, according to PWInsider. Fightful reported yesterday that Enzo had not informed WWE of the situation. As noted, WWE had planned for Enzo to face Goldust on the RAW 25 special, which would have set up the return of The Dudley Boyz for a showdown with Enzo and The Zo Train. The match was to air in the third hour.

WWE officials approached Enzo backstage and asked him about the allegations once they learned of them. Amore denied the allegations were true but he did acknowledge that he knew about the investigation that Phoenix Police launched back in October after meeting the accuser at a local hospital, just days after the alleged rape happened at The Clarendon Hotel & Spa on October 19th. WWE suspended Enzo and sent him away from the Barclays Center over the fact that Enzo was aware of the criminal investigation but failed to notify them.

The company was angry with Enzo for knowingly putting them in a bad position, which forced them to respond to media inquiries over rape allegations by a current champion on what was one of the biggest TV days in company history. Regarding their decision to fire Enzo on Tuesday, it was not because of an internal belief that Enzo is guilty, but over the fact that Enzo failed to notify officials that he was being investigated.

It was also noted that this was "the last straw" for Enzo after several incidents that brought him heat over the past year or so. Enzo was one of the least-liked, if not the most, talents in the locker room. After the rape allegations came out, there were just too many problems with Enzo over the past year and the decision was made to release him.

The Phoenix Police are still investigating the rape allegations but as of today, there are no changes in the case. As noted, the accuser, Philomena Sheahan, spoke to TMZ on Tuesday and gave graphic details of the alleged incident. You can see her video at this link. Enzo has released a statement through his attorney, denying all accusations. You can read that statement at this link.

SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan announced on last night's WWE 205 Live episode that the status of the WWE Cruiserweight Title will be addressed next Tuesday night, along with the introduction of a new 205 Live General Manager. Enzo was scheduled to defend the title against Cedric Alexander at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Sounds like they were looking for a reason to fire him any way.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
No, they weren't. They don't push and heavily feature someone they are looking to fire. It was proven that he moved merch too which is not something a lot of the roster does saved for a select few.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Idk what last straw means to you...
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(01-24-2018, 03:43 PM)Chris Wrote: No, they weren't. They don't push and heavily feature someone they are looking to fire. It was proven that he moved merch too which is not something a lot of the roster does saved for a select few.

Yeah. Cruiserweight title/205 is big baller shit.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-24-2018, 06:02 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: Idk what last straw means to you...

One interpretation is active, one is inactive. Last straw in this case means forced their hand/last [unofficial] strike. They were given a reason, not looking for one. John Cena, Roman Reigns, and maybe the Miz would escape this punishment but I doubt anyone else would.

(01-24-2018, 06:05 PM)Obsidian Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 03:43 PM)Chris Wrote: No, they weren't. They don't push and heavily feature someone they are looking to fire. It was proven that he moved merch too which is not something a lot of the roster does saved for a select few.

Yeah. Cruiserweight title/205 is big baller shit.

Featured on Raw every week often times in multiple segments, given a special feature on the WWE Network in the last week or two, and probably more screen time than any of the following (using Zack's roster):

Aiden English
Akira Tozawa
Apollo Crews
Ariya Daivari
Big Cass
Big Show
Brian Kendrick
Brock Lesnar
Cedric Alexander
Chad Gable
Dash Wilder
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Gran Metalik
Goldust
Gurv Sihra
Harv Sihra
Heath Slater
Hideo Itami
Jack Gallagher
Jason Jordan (Chris Group 1, Peezy Group 2)
Jey Uso
Jinder Mahal
Jimmy Uso
Kalisto
Kane
Karl Anderson
Konnor
Lince Dorado
Luke Harper
Luke Gallows
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mike Kanellis
Mojo Rawley
Mustafa Ali
Noam Dar
Primo
R-Truth
Rhyno
Rich Swann
Scott Dawson
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura
Sin Cara
Titus O'Neil
TJ Perkins
Tony Nese
Triple H
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Xavier Woods
Viktor
Zack Ryder

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Asuka
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Carmella
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Lana
Liv Morgan
Mandy Rose
Maria Kanellis
Mickie James
Naomi
Natalya
Nia Jax
Nikki Bella
Paige
Ruby Riott
Sarah Logan
Sasha Banks
Sonya Deville
Tamina

Bury the 205 Live if you want but he was still an active presence on their flagship show on a weekly basis and over with every crowd.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
He moved as much merch or damn near close to what Cena did.
Its been known awhile Enzo was hated by pretty much everyone backstage. He was kicked off the bus during i think the European tour and Roman kicked him out of the locker room atleast once.

Seems like he became more of a problem than he was worth, why do you think he was hiding this from them? Probablly was told he had one more fuck up left and he was gone...
How could Enzo be kicked off the tour bus? The WWE is a Fortune 500 company and has to provide accommodations for its stars!

/Enzo
Many different outlets reported it... Also ypu realky th8nk the boys havw nevwr kicked a wrestler off a bus?
CAGE can you not pick up on sarcasm?
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
No Zack, he cannot.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...erally?amp

Please be more sensitive to his many conditions.

To clarify this for you Cage, here is what I was referencing.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Text is the worst way to imply sarcasm
Yea... suuuure it is
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
It's OK Cage, nobody is judging you. Nope.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Tim's post
Hey just because you're a crazy bitch doesn't mean you can't be raped!

Can't wait to see Enzo show up at an AWS show.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I mean we've only been posting with each other for like 15+ years, learning how people structure their posts and talk.

I've been chatting online since I was 10 years old. I feel like if you use the internet that long, you should be able to tell at least some of the time Frown

And Enzo needs to grow up, even if the accusation is false.
Meltzer reporting that Enzo wanted to quit a few months ago anyway to pursue a rap career. Loooooool
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
On WOR it sounded like rap was something he was considering getting into but I didn't get the impression he would completely leave wrestling behind. Then again, you know how second-to-second coke heads tend to be. It isn't hard to imagine Enzo doing a line and saying "Fuck WWE! I could be a rapper. Or an astronaut. Fuck. It's hot in here. Let's go dance."
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
I'm not saying he'd be successful, but he's super fucking tight with some of the folks in the XO crew. He at least knows the right people.

But also...fucking look at him lol.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

He's been cleared
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Oh my god no way I'm so shocked....

"But that doesn't mean he didn't do it!"
"Corrupt pigs!"
"He had high paid lawyers!"

Fuckoff with any of that. She was a pathological liar drug addict who couldn't keep her story straight, contradicted herself time and time again, and almost undoubtedly ruined someone's career.

I wish Enzo the best.
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post
you know that motherfucker is still a rapist tho
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
Enzo dope I hope they bring him back
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
(05-16-2018, 03:14 PM)Chris Wrote: I wish Enzo the best.

in all his future endeavors?
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
[+] 1 user Likes Fattastic's post
Well Don Callis is interested in bringing Enzo to Impact.
[Image: Chaos.png]