NSFW Badda Bing, Badda Boom, Enzo's the rapingest cat in the room.
Aaaaand he's gone....

WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore).

http://www.wwe.com/article/enzo-amore-re...80033370=1

(Edit) - at least for now.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

[Image: BEUhNZN.gif]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Smart on their part. What a shame.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Wowza. Crazy shit.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

This fits with the story that she talked to the police about it back in October and that they were probably investigating it but Enzo hid it from WWE.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Oh...holyshit.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Well, at least we will have Cass.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
So...Certified G merch on discount?
Inb4 What’s GUIDO doing in the ImpactZone?
Gonzo nomore rite
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
(01-23-2018, 03:08 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Inb4 What’s GUIDO doing in the ImpactZone?

He won't be able to get into Canada now. And I don't know any indie that would work with him until this is all over.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Yeah, this pretty much kills Enzo's career. Even if they come back with rock solid evidence that the woman is lying, WWE still probably won't take him back just for the sheer fact that he tried to hide it from them. He's done.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Good a time as any to post this gem....

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Not buying it. She is bound to be caught in a lie.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/01/23/en...-rape-wwe/

Also, I think Enzo has a shot of returning some day. In the meantime, there are plenty of independent companies that would book him. Hell, they would book Benoit if he were available!
In this cases I side with the victim usually. I've acted as a sexual assault victim advocate in the past so I have seen everyone around someone try make them look and feel like ahit and no one believe what happened.

Now Nia's gotta find a new man.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Enzo is the only victim here.
That's a scummy fucking comment.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Did you watch both videos? She pretty much uses details from the time she faked a pregnancy and then retold them to TMZ. I'm not convinced that a former drug addict who professes that she "loves to get high" was forced to do drugs. That aside, I would be very interested to see the hard data of how many rapes take place in multiple locations, how many victims spend the night together with their rapist, how frequently condoms are used, and how long (on average) most victims wait to tell the police.

But I guess we can all wait to read the police report and see if Enzo gets booked. I tend not to side with pathological liars and women who have a history of crying rape.
Damn
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
[Image: DUQ8IYIWAAE2R1s.jpg]
Poor Enzo this is bs
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Why hasn't anyone asked how poor Nia Jax feels about this?!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Chris Wrote: https://youtu.be/t6nWlaKRCQI

Good lord that kid is annoying. I couldn't make it through. Cliff notes?

Also, is this what the kids are doing these days? Having sassy fights on their YouTube channels? Like, literally bitch, I felt so old listening to all this drama.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Basically he was friends with her for a year or two, talks about how she is crazy and has drug issues, shows screenshots of messages allegedly from her bragging about being in bed with a famous wrestler, and he reveals that her Dad was tracking her partying and threatened to kick her out or some shit if she didn't go to rehab, the facility wouldn't take her for reasons, she said she was raped in order to get into that program (this part was a bit confusing), she got bored and rehab and just wanted to go home so she quit for crazy person reasons.

There is a bit more to it than all of that but of those messages are legit, it shows she was bragging about fucking Enzo, not being raped. It also shows that she was brought to the party with the intentions of at the very least sucking dick.
Wowza. That's....actually pretty huge. That kid should contact the cops.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

He has been working with investigators and whatnot.
Yeah, he said T00poor or whoever had him send the info to the police or something. Basically, she’s trying to become internet famous and get paid and at the same time get an ambulance chaser lawyer to get her a pay day. Meanwhile no one is talking abojt the alleged cocaine Enzo did, just that he put his dick in a hornet’s nest full of some chick more fucked up than a football bat.
Dangish you’re such a lesbian, no one cares about Enzo doing coke
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]