All In
September 1st.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALL_IN_2018

Nick, Matt, and Cody have created an official Twitter for the event. More details in the weeks and months to come. No Daniel Bryan though with that given date.

Other names announced:
-Marty Scurll
-Kenny Omega
-Adam Page
-Stephen Amell
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Damn, so no Daniel Bryan as his contract expires in September.

They need CM Punk for this to hit 10k. I can't think of anyone else who can get them where they need.

Hogan?
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I'm not sure who else they could scrape together. I would say Mysterio is the only active WWE alum that can draw. There isn't much to draw from without dipping into the Attitude/WCW/ECW era but I don't think they are willing to do that. WWE didn't create many stars in the Ruthless Aggression era and any TNA stars are either signed, retired, or washed up.

The best "new" match I can come up with is Jericho vs. Okada...but I sincerely doubt that will happen.
Batista would draw, but no way he does a random indy and he would be way out of their price range.

He wouldn't be that big of a draw though. I mean people know the name and know he was in a few movies...but kids didn't love him nor was he that impressive of a wrestler. They would sell less than 1000 tickets off of his name alone.

Maybe they can get someone from MMA or boxing. Again, probably out of their price range, but it's an idea.
This is gonna be interesting.

I'm really surprised about the date because, yeah, that one totally kills the possibility of Daniel Bryan which is one of the biggest selling points they could have had.

Obviously they gotta bring in the biggest NJPW names they can. Okada, Omega, Naito, Tanahashi, etc.

Getting CM Punk would be huge and I could see him doing it for his friends. Maybe not a match but at least an appearance, although I'm not sure just an appearance can get 10,000 tickets.

Imagine if Punk did wrestle though. I'm betting Punk vs. Omega could pack that arena.

Anyway, they gotta call in every top, unsigned star in the world. Jericho for sure. Reach out to various legends. Fuck it, reach out to people like Rock and Austin, can't hurt to try.

I'd do as many weird crossover dream matches as possible. Jericho vs. Okada. Punk vs. Omega. Bucks vs. ....I dunno. Don't Tyler Bate and Trent Seven get to work indie shows sometimes? Maybe they could somehow sneak that past WWE? Or maybe they can even work out a deal with WWE. Give me Young Bucks vs. The Revival. Now I'm just dreaming.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
I actually could see The Rock agreeing to do something. He just seems like a legit nice guy who, if he was available, would do a favor for Cody.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Not a chance in hell. His wwe co produced movie wrestling with my family releases September 14.

Anyone wanna tell me wtf is going on
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Cody and the Bucks booked a 10k seat arena and think they can fill it with Indy talent.

They can book deez nuts
Yeah that'll put butts in seats.
Speculation in the observer this week is that the main will be Cody vs Kenny. 4/1 is planned to be the first confrontation between the two and being the eilte tapings are about Kenny leaving BC and pissed at the Bucks and everyone else for not helping him out.

I guess that'll be the first big match of the Bullet Club split, with Cody taking over as the new leader
The Wolfpack vs nWo Hollywood

Bullet Club vs The Elite (I bet Marty joins the Elite)
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(01-10-2018, 08:48 PM)Chris Wrote: Yeah that'll put butts in seats.

More like nuts in butts
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
Go play somewhere else.

The Cody/Omega match crossed my mind a number of times but it just doesn't feel big enough to headline such an event.
It really doesn't. Like Kenny leaving BC is a big story. But you aren't going to get people to travel for that.

I'm just not sold on Cody as a top level guy like that. He's done a really good job of positioning himself as one and he's made a hell of a name for himself on the indies. But I'm still not enough of a fan that I'd travel to see him headline a major show.

I still say Omega vs. Punk would be the biggest main event they could do. Hiiiiighly unlikely though.
Dave addressed Punk rumors on WOR. Punk is impossible, he's still under UFC contract. He also addressed another problem-this is going to be up against PWG BOLA. So guys are going to have to choose which show to work.

Swerve...BOLA is now the elite show
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
If they book Flapjack Wilson to do a live show of pop punk pancho villa (which is out now on itunes), they'd sell out in 5 minutes
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
Maybe they have worked out a deal with PWG or maybe since BOLA is multiple nights, some of the guys will work Friday and fly to somewhere else. Then again, if it's in LA...You could make it all work.
(01-11-2018, 07:49 PM)Chris Wrote: Maybe they have worked out a deal with PWG or maybe since BOLA is multiple nights, some of the guys will work Friday and fly to somewhere else. Then again, if it's all in LA...You could make it all work.

fixed
You still fucked it up.
No, you did, it's your shitpost
PWG takes place outside of LA at the same venue they have been using in Reseda for a long time. 99% of their shows have taken place there and they refuse to change. So no, it wouldn't be all within LA. This is common knowledge. That is why your joke doesn't work. Furthermore, had you made both "all" and "in" in bold (or capitalized them), it would have worked better. But you didn't.

Stop being an AJ and either contribute to this thread or go elsewhere.
Game changer.

[Image: DTPKgb0U0AATKAj.jpg:large]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
(01-12-2018, 12:45 AM)Chris Wrote: PWG takes place outside of LA at the same venue they have been using in Reseda for a long time. 99% of their shows have taken place there and they refuse to change. So no, it wouldn't be all within LA. This is common knowledge. That is why your joke doesn't work. Furthermore, had you made both "all" and "in" in bold (or capitalized them), it would have worked better. But you didn't.

Stop being an AJ and either contribute to this thread or go elsewhere.

I would, but at this point I'm all in so I can't stop
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post