All In
I hope Vince bought 80% of the tickets & makes even moar $$$ on the secondary market. That way someone actually made loot on a card with Lenny NOmega rite.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
Okay enuff time has passed where I'm not PTFO about these flippy fgt's gettin' their goal.....as much. Pretty impressive, I grossly underestimated you nerds because I wasn't convinced they'd get it at all, much less in 29 mins & 36 seconds. I'll eat crow (no poaster no homo) on this one.

Tldr - Good for Dashing Cody, I used to like him & mite again when he comes home.......and he will, despite what he says meow.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
'atta Fro!

Now you just gotta go to Chicago and attend the show to prove you're really remorseful.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post

[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
I would pop if Hogan came out and slammed Cheeseburger.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
CagesideSeats on suicide watch
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB

That would actually be really cool if Cody could somehow bring the NWA title back to relevance.

Weird note about the NWA title Jim Cornette noted years ago on his podcast. When negotiating for the NWA angle 20 years ago, the NWA was so excited to get their titles on TV, they gave the WWE permission to use their titles on TV in perpetuity. So in theory, Cody could win that belt then come back to the WWE holding it and he'd be allowed to carry it on air if they wanted.

I don't know if that would still apply since the company has changed ownership a number of times. I'm no legal expert but it just seems that some agreements mau not be entirely enforceable.

You guys prolly seent this but I didn't see it posted. My bad if it's been covered. Anywho even my hatin' ass would think that's cool if it happened......not holding my breath tho.
Its feasible. If the WWE are really courting the Bucks and Kenny like is being reported, this would be huge.

It would damn sure be interesting. But I can't see WWE doing it. Especially after ROH and NJPW just booked the Garden, you know Vince has to be steaming.

Which might make him more willing to do whatever it takes to get some of their top guys. If the Bucks are happy and sign with the wwe in December, guess who won't be on that card

Me, M.6.R.6.D.6.R and deadshalldeadremain are going to All In.

Who wants to meet and see that I really am Wiggz?

[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Awww fuck

Meltzer is going to die nutting while giving that match an 8* rating.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I dont want to set my expectations too high...but that will probably be match of the night.
Big if true

This might be a breakout moment for Bandito. He is probably in my top 3 for indy wrestlers right now. Seeing him face off against the Bucks and Kota could be magical. Rey can fuckoff and die already and Fenix is on fire right now...but he is still missing something.

Scurll and Okada should be a good match but I have a feeling it will be a typical Marty match with all of his signature spots.

I look forward to whatever surprises they pull out for the Over Budget Battle Royal. Odds are Flip will win it and face Lethal later in the show.

The rest of the card....eh. It is a fun indy show but nothing excites me:

-I have little interest in Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell, SCU vs. The Briscoes, or Madison vs Tessa vs Britt vs. Chelsea.

-Seeing Cody win the NWA Championship would be a fun moment but I have no interest in the match itself. If Cody loses it will be even worse.

-Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela could steal the show but I don't think they will be able to top other matches unless they try to kill each other (and they might).
(04-24-2018, 06:20 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: I'M

[Image: 8emfEft.jpg]

WITH

[Image: qCHd8lJ.jpg]

[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 6 users Like Sal Undy's post