All In
Austin vs Punk might
(04-19-2018, 04:36 PM)Peezy Wrote: Depending on how much NJPW help they get, I think it's still possible.

NJPW's two west coast shows have sold out almost immediately, and at a bigger venue the second time. I think NJPW could draw 10,000 some day so I don't see why All In couldn't also. Especially in Chicago, which is basically the hottest wrestling city in America and which hasn't been exposed to a lot of NJPW stars.

The only thing with the NJPW stuff is that Global Wars last Oct and with the War Of The Worlds show coming up in a couple weeks we've pretty much gotten all of NJPW's talent in the last year minus Okada. ROH is bringing in that talent and will probably continue to do so.

They really need a few marquee match-ups. A Jericho Vs. Omega Vs. Okada. A Cody Vs. Punk. A Neville Vs. Aries. They need the names to draw the casual fan.

I also want to iterate that in my 25+ years of being a wrestling fan in Chicago, they've held all but 2 events in the Allstate Area/Rosemont Horizon (SummerSlam 94 and a house show just recently). The Allstate seats 13-14,000 on average. I just looked up last year's Backlash attendance. It was 9,800 there. That saw the greatest champion in the history of the WWF/E crowned in Jinder Mahal. If that occasion only drew 9,800 last year...
[+] 2 users Like JustJoe's post
Oh for sure. It all hinges on what matches they come up with.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

i think it would be pretty neat to have the TNA, ROH, NJPW, and NWA World Champions all on this show. And it really isn't even that much of a stretch.
[Image: 24H1eOe.jpg]
At this rate, Austin Aries should be available.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
A lot of it depends on if they are willing to take a bath on this. Like yes they can book all these guys. But can they book them and make a profit.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Bet PWTs is making shirts for the show with the card and everyone who’s gonna be competing.
What does that have to do with anything? They make shirts for everyone.

It may draw some popular guys in who have little merch exposure and get their “super marks” to show up?
Oh no doubt, PWT is definitely going to be All In on the merch
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
But that won't put butts in seats.

(04-19-2018, 04:29 PM)Chris Wrote: Agreed. What makes it irritating is you know WWE will try something at some point to fuck with them. Run a show nearby, do a signing, put on some network special, offer contracts to some of those guys...it just wouldn't be the same if WWE let them have their day.

But even it they sign all of NJPW and ROH for the card, I cannot imagine what lineup would sell 8000 or 10,000+ tickets. Okada defending the IWGP title in a ladder match against Kenny and Naito? Brandi Rhodes Bedroom Battle Royal? Young Bucks vs. Demolition? Will Ospreay performing his own neck surgery? Prichard vs. Meltzer? Cornette vs. Russo? This show won't suck but I think now would be the best time to lower our expectations.

They do that shit all the time... The huge Wrestlecade that was happening in my neck off the woods had been promoting for awhile and then all of a sudden WWE announced Starcade happening. Vince is a fucking Shark man.
Thanks for adding nothing.
[+] 4 users Like Chris's post
I just meant that I agree and it wouldnt surprise me if WWE did that.
i'm ALL IN with WWE
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
More like "SAL IN" or better yet "SAL UN."
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(04-23-2018, 05:47 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: i'm ALL IN with WWE

Listen I'm the one who went all in with shit-posting that joke in this thread, back the fuck off
I'M

[Image: 8emfEft.jpg]

WITH

[Image: qCHd8lJ.jpg]
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 5 users Like Sal Undy's post

[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Ha
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Well then. That pretty much all but guarantees at least some sort of Punk appearance.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Unknown was probably CM Punk
THAT FUCKING WANNABE FIGHTER ABANDONED US WHY DO YOU IDIOTS STILL CARE

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
Tickets are going on sale Sunday or Monday. Most expensive tickets are under $200. Sadly I will be returning to Europe just days prior and then moving around that time as well. Any of you fuckers within driving distance should go though. That place will be electric! The crowd pops will be unreal and the action top-notch.
You forgot the superkicks will be plentiful
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I'm considering going but I dunno. It's gonna depend on what the lineup actually ends up being
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

No, I'm planning a long to trip to see multiple G1 dates this summer. Plus I have to go to a symposium in Chicago in September and wanna limit the amount of time I spend there.

I'll go because I'm 45 minutes away. But I'm also going to ROH/NJPW tomorrow. And Micro Wrestling Federation 5/24. And NXT Chicago in June. So like. I'll go to anything.
Slut.
Press conference today in about an hour and a half. Supposed to be surprises and matches announced and shit.

https://www.twitch.tv/beingtheelite/
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post