All In
Hahaha of course he is. Leave it to Hogan to leech on to someone else's shit.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]

[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
(01-19-2018, 10:51 AM)Peezy Wrote: Hahaha of course he is. Leave it to Hogan to leech on to someone else's shit.

JR

These minor leaguers should be honored that the GOAT even knows what a Projectile Posse is, much less openly talks about them.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fro's post
they need Fro on the card to have any chance of filling the arena
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like bj0rn's post
With the addition of Hogan, All In could very well sell out a 78,000 seat arena!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post

So....according to comments, that's Nashville Municipal Auditorium.

They're probably just trolling though. ROH is in Nashville tonight in that building, so they're probably just teasing. But holy shit, if this show ends up happening in Nashville, I'm so there.
[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post

Any hopes of CM Punk were just dashed. Dana said Punk is getting another fight this year.

But if he fights before September...
Yeah I'm sure it'll be before then
Well, then he still has 1 remaining fight on his contract.

I'm pretty sure there is a good deal of confusion or at least unknowns surrounding his contract. Originally it was reported to be an 8 fight deal. I know I've hear Meltzer say it was a 2 fight deal at one point. UFC could also cut him and they could allow him to wrestle. No matter what, if Punk loses he will lose almost all value as a fighter and a lot of respect as a wrestler. Maybe Bellator will make him a good offer if UFC releases him.
It shows HIS mind is in being a fighter. And that maybe there is still interest from the UFC in utilizing him.

[Image: bba448005946246f36e8cbc0993dcb67.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I guess you could say that when it comes to being in the UFC/MMA, CM Punk is all in
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
[Image: L3qWOfX.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
XPac with a bald spot holy fuck
[+] 2 users Like DangPlex's post
...and that was 7-8 years ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I still give props to Punk for even trying. And he wanted to do it legit. He could have easily gotten a fight outside of UFC against some pushover schmuck and gotten an easy win or two. But he wanted to challenge himself against the best. To go straight to the major leagues, against an elite brown belt, in your first fight with no legit martial arts background....the odds were a million to one. But he still wanted to try. And he didn't do it as a gimmick. Like some celebrity that wants to do it for attention. He spent 2 years training twice a day with some of the best fighters in the world. He moved from Chicago to Wisconsin for 2 years to train. He didn't half ass the shit, he really wanted it.

I dunno, I respect anyone who is willing to bet on themselves and challenge themselves. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, but it takes balls to try.

Hell, that's half the reason I respect Cody Rhodes even if he's not necessarily my favorite wrestler. The dude had a cushy WWE job. His last name probably guaranteed him a job for life. But he wasn't happy and he left a high-paying, safe gig to take a risk. And he's been more successful and become a bigger star on the indies than he ever did in WWE. He was willing to bet on himself and wanted to prove he could do it without them.
im not sure punk would beat anyone in a lower organization
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
Maybe not but he could have at least found someone on his level and had a better shot. But he swung for the fences.
(01-21-2018, 10:34 AM)Peezy Wrote: he swung for the fences.

He sure did...
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6122993]
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 3 users Like hedgehogg96's post
Ha oh he got his shit wrecked, no doubt
Yeah, it's just he moved wrong, he threw a terrible punch, defended badly. Just an all around awful performance. I really don't want to see him get his shit pushed in again. I would much rather him get a crazy pop for all in.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
It's not till September. Why not both?
Because if he wins, he'll probably be in camp for another fight. If he loses, he probably won't want to look like he is heading back to the fake stuff so quick. If he is under contract, that kills it, if he isn't then Bellator love throwing money at bums.

Like for this to happen I think we need a Punk who wants to wrestle and I don't think that Punk exists.

Quote:There is a working idea (meaning it’s kind of the plan but could change) for the announcement of the location of All In on 9/1 being announced on or around 3/1. Within wrestling, everyone thinks it’s Chicago (not sure of the building, as the choices would appear to be All-State Arena or Sears Center) just because of the idea they could do a convention in association with it and with Pro Wrestling Tees in Chicago it’s the most convenient location when it comes to merchandise. We have heard other cities mentioned as well. The only thing we were told is that the Cow Palace in San Francisco was out because while the rent of the building was extremely low for a place that can hold as many as 14,500 or so for wrestling, that the costs of streaming live would be high. I guess that tells you that live streaming is part of the component

SF seems like the smarter choice in order to utilize talent that will be working BOLA

I'm glad they plan to stream it at least.

Chicago would lead to endless Punk rumors. I almost feel like he'd have to at least make an appearance.
Even if he isn't, if it is in Chicago, it is going to generate enough buzz to sell tickets based on something that isn't announced as going to happen, like with Bryan and Ronda at the Rumble.

Have AJ attack Mrs. Rhodes.