2018 NCAA HOOPS THREAD
My Spartans are winning the whole damn thing fam. I thought the Final Four was in Houston so I was considering leaving WrestleMania New Orleans a day early to celebrate the inevitable 'Ship in da host city but it's in San Antonio, which is a lil' too far. Anywho shoutout's to da following:

Arizona State. I think I told y'all my boy is IRL grate frands with Bobby Hurley, pretty cool shit. He got them boys playing too despite that "L" to Zona. Hope you're enjoying grate frand bj0rn & MAC!!

UNC. Da Heels are blood fam, errybody knows I ain't no dicc rider by now. Plus they've won me loot several times in da tourney pools.

Wichita State. Shockers r grate name plus my boy stay out thurr.

Wake Forest & Eastern Michigan. My squads here usually ain't shit but they got winning records rite now but more importantly they gots MCL.

Who y'all got? If no one I'll occasionally poast anyways cuz my team lock bro's......no way thread fails.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(12-31-2017, 05:06 PM)Fro Wrote: Arizona State.  I think I told y'all my boy is IRL grate frands with Bobby Hurley, pretty cool shit.  He got them boys playing too despite that "L" to Zona.  Hope you're enjoying grate frand bj0rn & MAC!!

i dont consider me and hurley grate friend yet s but you know.. were getting there. sryrsly tho best ASU team ever? Hurley da God fam
ASU loss to AZ is ok imo. @ mchale center. Ayton is a bad motherfucker. that dude is big as fuck for a 19 yo. also oldest looking 19yo since greg oden rite

heres my preseason national championship bets:
Villanova 28/1
Witchia st 22/1
West Virginia 50/1
TCU 120/1
Cincinati 100/1
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
rooting for that crazy brother ali/charlie villuenva looking mother fucker to crush it for us at TCU fam
also.. Trae Young from oklahoma.. thats a bad dude
Musketeers!!!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
bj0rn your coach is a reel one for tweeting about my boy AT passing. Couple other coaches tweeted too but he was closest to Hurley.

[Image: 2v9q9ll.png]
Izzo may retire in the next few days, with Dantonio soon to follow. This MSU scandal is spreading beyond gymnastics and MSU. President of the NCAA was alerted in 2010 and did nothing, or they could be bullshit reports. The primary source doesn't have the best track record according to MSU fans on reddit.
Izzo's not going anywhere.

D'Antonio on the other hand might be outright forced out. What the hell is it with these teams and all of these sexual allegations? I get that athletes have a higher sex drive than most but at least Miami players bought hookers. I doubt they're more expensive in East Lansing than some South Beach strange.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Holy Christ this OSU hoops team is legit
Louisville has lost its appeal with the NCAA and will vacate all wins from 2011-2015 including the Final Four and National Championship.
And this is only the stripper scandal. What happens with the FBI one? Death penalty you’d have to think no?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
All this means is that Michigan can claim another title that isn't theirs!
Getting my 2013 title tattoo removed tomorrow. Go Cards!
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
Getting my 2013 title tattoo removed tomorrow. Go Cards!
[+] 1 user Likes genérico's post
I've seen double posts on here before but not 8 hours apart, makes you wonder...

[Image: 85c.gif]
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like Chaos's post
Before its over with, March Madness as a whole may end up getting sanctioned. When the FBI gets involved you know shit has hit the fan.
Arizona's coach just got busted on an FBI wire paying that Ayton kid 100K to play there. Shit's popping off everywhere now.

Fuck Arizona, this is great.
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
(02-23-2018, 04:19 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Before its over with, March Madness as a whole may end up getting sanctioned. When the FBI gets involved you know shit has hit the fan.

Sweet, maybe Oregon will make the tournament this year after all.
Ass-uming I play 4 brackets this year I'm rolling with a Michigan State, North Carolina, Kansas & MSU again champions. These are all solid bets fam, feel comfy waging large amounts on each.
They were also chanting "hundred thousand" when Ayton was at the free throw line.

[Image: yY4l0bl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SacredCow's post
(02-24-2018, 06:28 PM)Fro Wrote: Ass-uming I play 4 brackets this year I'm rolling with a Michigan State, North Carolina, Kansas & MSU again champions. These are all solid bets fam, feel comfy waging large amounts on each.

I'd be reluctant to place any bets until all of these investigations are done. Zona's gonna be held out of the tourny so who knows who else is gonna get the axe?
Xavier with their first Big East Title. All for one!
So we doing brackets again this year?
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I'm down

Bjorn where you at nigga?!
Someone make a league on Yahoo and I'll join. I haven't seen Bjorn in 2 months. He probably made serious bank on Bitcoin and said fuck y'all and moved rite
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Pac 12 lol
Lol Virginia, congrats on making history.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Chaos's post
I dont think I had UVA going beyond Elite 8 but bracket be damned. I'm THRILLED to see that historic moment. Nothing that happens in this tourny matters from here on out to me. I saw the greatest upset in College Basketball history.

Those UMBC kids were fearless and played the game of their lives and I have never felt better for a team I had never heard of and its players, fans, coaches and program.