So Rich Swann assaulted his wife
https://twitter.com/GainesvillePD/status...8026872839

Because she is a shitty wrestler?
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Just read that arrest report. He's fucked. I'm betting fired by the end of the day
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
I'm watching God is Not Dead 2, it's so bad it's grate
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
I guess he couldn't handle this
Quote:"WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving domestic violence, and per our policy, Rich Swann has been indefinitely suspended following his arrest."

THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Who’s the wrestler broad that he’s married to??
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Su yung from czw
[Image: 27162215815_b67151ce57_b.jpg]

She's hot
I want to see a slutty Japanese girl like that do a character called The Great Bukkake. She could even spit white mist!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
LOL

Sounds like a gimmick that would be in the that Incredibly Strange Wrestling promotion
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Charges dismissed:

All charges against Rich Swann stemming from his December arrest were dismissed today.

Court records cite insufficient evidence to sustain a conviction as the reason why the case isn't moving forward. Swann was arrested in Gainesville, Florida on December 10th and charged with false imprisonment/kidnapping, which is a third degree felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery (touching or striking).

The arrest report from the incident stated that Swann had gotten into an argument with his wife Vanarrah Riggs, who wrestles as Su Yung, after she performed at an indie show. The report alleged that Riggs got out of their vehicle due to fearing that the argument was going to escalate, and Swann grabbed her by the arm and around her neck, dragged her back to the car, and pushed her in as she screamed for help. Swann denied physically touching Riggs.

In mid-December, Riggs posted a positive message about Swann on Facebook: "I can not wait to see my husband tomorrow. After such an awesome weekend of wrestling debuting in two different promotions across America, nothing would be better than to see his face."

Swann was indefinitely suspended by WWE after the arrest, which is what the company's zero-tolerance domestic violence policy called for. WWE has yet to comment on Swann's status following the charges being dismissed.

Charges might be dropped but I still don't see them bringing him back. Publicity was pretty bad. But who knows.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

And WWE/Rich part ways.

I expect him to show back up in a year or two in some capacity. Maybe NXT.
What's Rick Cygnini doing in the Impact Zone?!?!?!?

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

TNA can't afford anybody these days.

Maybe they can put him on layaway.
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
Do they have layaway in Canada?

and during black history month SMH
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

On his birthday.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
And on Rusev Day
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 4 users Like Peezy's post
This got swept under the rug, but Rich Swann announced his retirement a few days ago. I guess this means he is either turning to a life of crime, suicide, or we will see him within the next year or so.
He kinda had a meltdown didn't he? Was booked for some indies, got tired of people talking shit about him on Twitter, threw a fit, abruptly cancelled all his bookings, and announced his retirement.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

He was also throwing a fit over people not booking him. So yeah, it was a meltdown of sorts.