Official WWE Fantasy League Season 11 Thread
No n....errrr.....yeah okay whatevs. Looking at it all the jobbers are in my side so I don't need 'em.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I'm gonna beat your ass
Of course they had to make Seth and Roman team up. Technically speaking, Opitiplex we have to decide to bring Shield up from IR or drop them now.

I'm going to bring them up and drop the Revival.

I'm also going to initiate a waiver to drop the Shield and pick up The Balor Club.

Obsidian
Fro
Chris

Are above me
Didn't get to watch last night, saw Absolution wrestled. Did Paige return?

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Nah, she was outside the ring, didn't get involved.

In other news, Samoa Joe is apparently injured.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Yeah, she hasn't been cleared yet
[Image: Chaos.png]

But she was there, so that makes my IR pickup null and void.

Win the Day!

Do you get points for Joe being on Transformers since he is going to be a VA on it now

(01-09-2018, 12:38 PM)Zack T Wrote: Of course they had to make Seth and Roman team up. Technically speaking, Opitiplex we have to decide to bring Shield up from IR or drop them now.

I'm going to bring them up and drop the Revival.

I'm also going to initiate a waiver to drop the Shield and pick up The Balor Club.

Obsidian
Fro
Chris

Are above me

They brought Revival back for one week. Wtf is going on.

I guess I’ll keep Shield
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I don't know. Also Rob, you don't have to take someone off IR until they officially wrestle a match so you're fine for right now.
Cool beans. I'll keep her on IR then.

Win the Day!

Group 1

Fro - Roman Reigns (+5 A/M), Shinsuke Nakamura (+10 A/M/V), Seth Rollins (+5 A/M), Miz (+3 A), Alexa Bliss (+3 A) +26 = 136
Zack T - AJ Styles (+10 A/M/V), Finn Balor (+10 A/M/V), Hideo Itami (+3 A), Randy Orton (+10 A/M/V), The Shield (+5 A/M) +38 = 149
Rob - Kevin Owens (+5 A/M), Rusev (+5 A/M), Jinder Mahal (+3 A), Bludgeon Brothers (+10 A/M/V), Ruby Riott (+5 A/M) +28 = 107
Chris - Jason Jordan (+5 A/M), Bray Wyatt (+3 A), Asuka (+3 A) +11 = 135
Obsidian - Samoa Joe (+10 A/M/V), Enzo Amore (+5 A/M), Elias (+3 A), The Bar (+5 A/M) +23 = 108

Group 1 Standings as of 1-10-18

1. Zack T - 149
2. Fro - 136
3. Chris - 135
4. Obsidian - 108
5. Rob - 107

Group 2

tehgiftofgab - AJ Styles (+10 A/M/V), Shinsuke Nakamura (+10 A/M/V), Bludgeon Brothers (+10 A/M/V), Paige (+3 A) +33 = 109
Opitiplex - Roman Reigns (+5 A/M), Finn Balor (+10 A/M/V), Samoa Joe (+10 A/M/V), Randy Orton (+10 A/M/V), The Shield (+5 A/M) +40 = 153
L - Bray Wyatt (+3 A), Elias (+3 A), Kevin Owens (+5 A/M), Cedric Alexander (+7 A/M/Un-V), Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin (+3 A), Asuka (+3 A) +24 = 124
Ceallach - Matt Hardy (+10 A/M/V), Sami Zayn (+5 A/M), Curtis Axel (+3 A), Rusev & Aiden English (+5 A/M), Nia Jax (+3 A) +26 = 99
Peezy - Enzo Amore (+5 A/M), Seth Rollins (+5 A/M), Miz (+3 A) +13 = 130

Group 2 Standings as of 1-10-18

1. Opitiplex - 153
2. Peezy - 130
3. L - 124
4. tehgiftofgab - 109
5. Ceallach - 99

God damn it Fro, messing with my head, you've had Miz the whole time
Since it sounds like this Paige injury has essentially ended her WWE in ring career, I'm going to drop that bish from my IR spot and keep Riott.

Win the Day!

If rumors are true, I will IR Jason Jordon and pick up Brock Lesnar.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Jason Jordan getting hurt is what's best for business.

No attempt on WWE's part to write him off TV or keep him off TV, so no IR on Jordan
Samoa Joe pulled from the Rumble due to injury

Jesus new injury bug is here
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
So wait is Paige legit injured ?
Kevin Owens is injured as well but I don't think it is serious. And yes, Paige is injured (likely has to retire). However, according to Zack's rules, if you are still on TV you can't be put on the IR.
(01-15-2018, 11:19 PM)Zack T Wrote: No attempt on WWE's part to write him off TV or keep him off TV, so no IR on Jordan

Wait, so why does Rob get to IR Paige? Because WWE acknowledged it on air?
I IR'd her as soon as I saw she was injured and then she was off TV for a week. When I heard it was more serious I decided to drop her from my IR spot. Zack just hasn't made the update to the list yet.

Win the Day!

If that’s the case... kbc universe, should I pick up ruby riott or Alexa Bliss... also rofl wtf @ Nikki Bella being an option
I would go with Alexa just so you actually have someone who is on Raw. Your entire team is SD. Plus, she's champion.

Good call, Alexa it is!
Rob's falling in a technical situation. They announced Paige's injury on WWE.com, that she had been pulled from live events - That's fair game in my opinion for an IR slot. She was off TV for a week. Then she came back, but the rules state you don't have to pull someone out of the IR back to your main team until they actually return to action. That's why I've been letting Rob hold on to both until we know what's happening with Paige.

Jason Jordan, on the other hand, they haven't publicly acknowledged anything for him and by all accounts, the tag title match for the Rumble is still on.

Gab's waiver to pick up Alexa Bliss

Ceallach

is only guy above him.
Skating by in last place on technicalities. No shame in my game holmes!

Win the Day!

Yeah, so far, PWInsider is the only ones to say Jason Jordan is injured but it hasn't been confirmed anywhere else

I really don't care.

Meltzer said it yesterday on WoR.