Official WWE Fantasy League Season 11 Thread
I got fucked out of them Braun points hard.

I'm going to drop Big Match Juan for Jeff Hardy.

And by Jeff Hardy I TOTALLY meant Lashley. Yeah. Lashley.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Gonna use my free tag team replacement on Matt/Bray

I'll take Jeff also. Drop Corbin for him.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Fuck it.

I'll drop KO for Jose.

They might do something with him.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Also, will you finally drop Paige from my IR spot?

Win the Day!

I guess since Joe is back I'll drop Elias to activate him
Drop Orton and activate Joe
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Fro
Obsidian
Chris

Above Rob to pick up Bobby Lashley

Also, fuck you Obsidian...using my rules against me, bitch. That'll take effect after I do this week's scores but it won't affect your waiver positioning. As for your other one, only Fro is above you to pick up Jeff Hardy.

Ceallach
tehgiftofgab
Peezy

Above L to pick up No Way Jose

Also Rob, I'd left Paige there cause I thought that's what you had wanted me to do. But yea she's officially retired so she's dropped from your IR reserve.

Updated the Joe stuff for Opitiplex/Obsidian.

I'm going to drop The Bar and pick up Authors of Pain.

Fro
Obsidian
Chris
Rob

Are above me, though Obsidian and Rob have to pass if they don't want to mess up their own waivers.
I'll pass cuz I want Matt/Bray
(04-10-2018, 12:07 PM)Zack T Wrote: Also Rob, I'd left Paige there cause I thought that's what you had wanted me to do. But yea she's officially retired so she's dropped from your IR reserve.

(01-12-2018, 05:41 PM)Rob Wrote: Since it sounds like this Paige injury has essentially ended her WWE in ring career, I'm going to drop that bish from my IR spot and keep Riott.

It's all good though. It hadn't affected anything. I just thought you were keeping her there because she was still on weekly TV.

Win the Day!

I haven’t seen RAW yet cause I was getting my dick wet so I might do some more moves FYI
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Hey Zach can I switch roode forlashley ?
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Only Ceallach above Gab to drop Roode for Lashley.

Group 1

Fro - Roman Reigns (+3 A), Shinsuke Nakamura (+3 A), Seth Rollins (+10 A/M/V), Miz (+5 A/M), New Day (+5 A/M), Alexa Bliss (+5 A/M) +31 = 938
Zack T - AJ Styles (+5 A/M), Finn Balor (+10 A/M/V), Matt Hardy (+10 A/M/V), Mustafa Ali (+3 A), The Bar (+3 A), Nia Jax (+10 A/M/V) +41 = 902
Rob - Kevin Owens (+5 A/M), Daniel Bryan (+7 A/M/Un-V), Bludgeon Brothers (+3 A), Ronda Rousey (+3 A) +18 = 769
Chris - Bobby Roode (+5 A/M), Jinder Mahal (+3 A), Rusev (+5 A/M), Usos (+10 A/M/V) +23 = 879
Obsidian - Randy Orton (+10 A/M/V), Cedric Alexander (+3 A), Samoa Joe (+3 A), Team Strowman (+3 A), Charlotte (+5 A/M) +24 = 911

Group 1 Standings as of 4-11-18

1. Fro - 938
2. Obsidian - 911
3. Zack T - 902
4. Chris - 879
5. Rob - 769

Group 2

tehgiftofgab - AJ Styles (+5 A/M), Shinsuke Nakamura (+3 A), Bobby Roode (+5 A/M), Bludgeon Brothers (+3 A), Alexa Bliss (+5 A/M) +21 = 983
Opitiplex - Roman Reigns (+3 A), Finn Balor (+10 A/M/V), Daniel Bryan (+7 A/M/Un-V), Samoa Joe (+3 A), Team Strowman (+3 A), Carmella (+40 A/M/V/MITB/Women's) +66 = 834
L - Cedric Alexander (+3 A), Elias (+3 A), Kevin Owens (+5 A/M) +11 = 768
Ceallach - Matt Hardy (+10 A/M/V), Rusev (+5 A/M), Sami Zayn (+5 A/M), Curtis Axel (+5 A/M), Rusev & Aiden English (+3 A), Nia Jax (+10 A/M/V) +38 = 715
Peezy - Seth Rollins (+10 A/M/V), Miz (+5 A/M), Usos (+10 A/M/V), Charlotte (+5 A/M) +30 = 879

Group 2 Standings as of 4-11-18

1. tehgiftofgab - 983
2. Peezy - 879
3. Opitiplex - 834
4. L - 768
5. Ceallach - 715

All waivers have been updated, here's the changes.

Rob - Drop John Cena for Bobby Lashley
Obsidian - Drop Baron for Jeff
L - KO for No Way Jose
Zack T - Drop The Bar for AoP
Gab - Roode for Lashley

Now that those are done, I'm going to drop Mustafa Ali for Big Cass.

Fro
Chris
Rob
Obsidian

Above me
I get Matt/Bray as my tag team replacement too right?
Yea I called them the Woken Warriors
Brulos and I discussed the idea of Bray taking on the spirit of Andre. Put him in a black singlet with one strap. Give him the afro. Give him giant strength. I think we were calling him AnBray The Wyatt.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
I’m confused as to why these waivers went through so fast. I requested mine after RAW was over. Should these not take place for next week?
Moving someone from IR back to regular roster is instant

The other waivers technically still have a couple days on some of them to work through people, I'm a bit pre-emptive. If need be, I'll change them if someone blocks. But if not, it's fine to update them now as I've already recorded the scores for this week so there won't be any mistaken points given.
Drop Rousey for Ember Moon

Win the Day!

Thanks for changing your mind on Jeff bruh Wink
I felt like a fool the second he won it. But, he's also going to drop it back to Jinder in front of his people at The Greatest Royal Rumble.

Win the Day!

Hey that’s racist rite
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
(04-16-2018, 10:42 PM)Rob Wrote: I felt like a fool the second he won it. But, he's also going to drop it back to Jinder in front of his people at The Greatest Royal Rumble.

Just like HHH was suppose to put him over in front of his people during the India tour right?! LOL
I wish I could remember what thread that conversation was in because I was one of the only people who was saying that Haitch wasn't going to put him over. Everybody else was buying the hype on that one.

Win the Day!

(12-09-2017, 12:03 PM)Rob Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 11:29 AM)Rob Wrote: Triple H finally breaking out that shovel again and fixing to bury Jinder in India. Nice.

(11-14-2017, 02:48 PM)Zack T Wrote: I dunno, I think Triple H will do the job to Jinder in India

(11-14-2017, 02:52 PM)Rob Wrote: Haitch will not be jobbing to Jinder sir.

(11-14-2017, 03:43 PM)Peezy Wrote: They're in India. I'm with Zack. Triple H will absolutely be doing the job to Jinder.

Breaking: Triple H Defeats Jinder Mahal In India; Mahal Comments

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/new...l-comments

Suck it bitches!

Since it's only Jeff Hardy this time around, they're going to put Jinder over.

Win the Day!

Ha yeah I 100% expected Jinder to win that one
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Fro
Chris
Rob
Obsidian

Above me, I'm dropping Matt Hardy for Drew McIntyre

Yea I totally expected Jinder to get the W out there on a mostly non-televised event in his home country after being a former WWE champion. But I guess it was enough of an "honor" to wrestle Triple H one on one, rite guys?
I'll stop my Ember Moon pick up and block that. Drop Owens for McIntyre.

Win the Day!

How about you go fuck yourself
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
My motto this season, since I'm so close to losing my smile, is "Anybody but Zack".

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
I'm gonna do my best to win despite your interference