Money In The Bank June 17 Chicago, IL
Battleground (Raw) July 15 Pittsburgh, PA
Summerslam August 19 Brooklyn, NY
Extreme Rules (Raw) Septmeber 16 San Antonio, TX
Hell In A Cell (SD) Septmber 30 Nashville, TN
WWE TLC (Raw) October 21 Boston, MA
Survivor Series November 18 Los Angeles, CA
Clash Of Champions (SD) December 16 San Jose, CA

After looking it over, I might try to make Elimination Chamber. Summerslam and Survivor Series are a huge maybe but very doubtful.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
MITB in Chicago. Punk should come back there.
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
Should I get on the fast lane on the road to WrestleMania in Columbus?!?!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Heh March 11th wooo!
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
March 11th is my birthday. Will be watching whilst drunk!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Yeah.....as I announced 5 HOLE HOURS B4 THIS POAST (Detroit is more advanced in time fam) I'm just glad they're making MITB a dual brand PPV.

Speaking of Detroit how TF do we get ZERO ppv's in whatever year that is?!?! I'M SO MAD ABOUT IT!!! SURELY THEY'LL GIVE US ONE.....and an nxt......and a Raw......and a SDL! in successive nites!!!!

Seriously tho the city has denied Mania is coming and I Bo-lieve them so nobody ask me for tix plz*

* = will consider getting u tix if u swear allegiance to the WWE Universe.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Fro is the only thing good about Detroit.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
My man.

And I dunno, my Lions are pretty loveable!!
Aside from Nashville, SE US is assed out.

Curious because you would think A ppv in the SE would sell better.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Maybe they want to keep NXT hot. The other thought was maybe that want to make markets hungry. So by having no 2018 PPVs in places like Detroit, they will sell more WM tickets. It is a bit of a surprise. San Jose and Vegas really aren't hot markets. I wish WWE would make a better effort to book PPVs and go home shows in front of hot crowds. I don't care if that means they visit Seattle, Chicago, Brooklyn and Philly 10x a year. If people watch and see people being rowdy and excited, they will follow suit and think it is expected.

I hope Kevin Dunn and company GTFO soon. I am still sick to death of the colored crowd lighting. It visually mutes everything for the viewer and the spectator.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I'll be going to MITB in Chicago! The only bad thing is I'm sure tickets will be available at the next Raw in Chicago which is.... on Christmas. I'm sure I'll get me a nosebleed seat.

My only thing is. In the last 25 years Chicago has only had 2 Wrestlemania's and 1 SummerSlam. The 3rd largest market in the US and we've only had 3 big shows. My Dad wouldn't take me to SummerSlam 94 because of the United Center and I was completely out of Wrestling in 06 so I missed WM 22. Since 2009 it's been:

Judgement Day (I also went to the 1st one in 98)
Night Of Champions
Money In The Bank
Extreme Rules
Payback
Payback 2
Extreme Rules
Payback
Backlash

Pretty crappy. I hope we get a big show again. It has to be some crappy agreement they have in place with the arena and the arena is way undersized for the amount of fans in the area.
Chicago should be a Big 4 city or a gimmick city (HiaC, TLC, MitB). You could argue it doesn't need that extra shit to sell tickets but it is part of what I was talking about before (rejuvenating the crowd).
(11-23-2017, 02:25 PM)Chris Wrote: Chicago should be a Big 4 city or a gimmick city (HiaC, TLC, MitB). You could argue it doesn't need that extra shit to sell tickets but it is part of what I was talking about before (rejuvenating the crowd).

I understand that the Horizon (It's still the Horizon to me dammit!) only seats 13000 or so so it's probably not economical to have big shows there, but I mean it's been almost 12 years now since we've had a big 4. I would absolutely love it if they would have SummerSlam at Wrigley Field (no GFW) or something if they're concerned about attendance and they can't book the United Center due to some contract. I mean I can't really complain. We've had PPV's for the last 9 straight years (and I think 12 of the last 13). Plus I saw the greatest wrestler of all time win the title in Jinder at Backlash... but whatever. Punk won so I didn't riot that one year.
[+] 1 user Likes JustJoe's post
chris and fro and whoever else are you in for elimination chamber?? vegas , baby!
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
Considering it. It'll be around my birthday so that's a good enough excuse. Then again, I'll be in Vegas on 12/19 and on 12/31.
Fucc....that's too close to the Mania trip to be economically feasible. I'd love to tho, maybe I'll hit the lotto or some shit.
i want to hype you bros to come so i will say i saw the 2nd or 3rd elimation chamber match.... woof all i remeber is yelling this match sucks and cant see shit
imy boy always remebers a sweet RVD mach on the undercard
[Image: topdogg.jpg]