Cost Cutting Time!
Lol yea she's in for a rude awakening if she thinks she's making that deal with any major company. The money and travel isn't even that bad, but thinking she can get full creative control is delusional. If she can't hook up with someone to get her in Impact she'll be back to doing Shimmer a couple times a year and filming "custom matches" before going on the convention tour with Virgil and that's about the best she can hope for.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I have a feeling Emma ain't sticking around the business.

She's good at it, but I never really got the vibe that she was super passionate about it. At least not to the point that I think she'll keep working indies and until she can work her way back to WWE.

My guess is she maybe tries for a little while but eventually just sorta falls off the radar. She's still young and smoking hot and now she has some fame. Probably just end up doing modelling work or something and eventually disappear back to a real job in Australia.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

No, the money is bad. Unless it she is working ROH, who thinks she is going to draw in ~$3,000 each show? That breaks down to 150 people paying $20 each which is possible but c'mon, she really wasn't a big name/big draw. Are those fans going to come and see her time and time again? Or would the promotion be better off getting better Indy talent and/or twice as many wrestlers from the past for half the price?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I mean, in her defense, you can't blame her for trying. You're right, she wasn't a huge star in WWE. And because of that, right now is as famous as she'll probably ever be. Might as well try to go for the big money while you can. Worst they can do is say no (which they did). If she ever really wants to work there, she can lower her demands. That's just good negotiating. Start way too high and then come down to where you really want to be.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

(11-10-2017, 10:19 PM)Peezy Wrote: Start way too high and then come down to where you really want to be.

the art of the deal rite
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
Somebody Twitter her & tell her I'll give her $20 plus some first class dicc. Final offer. Thx bro's!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Fro's post
Ellsworth is gonem
[Image: Chaos.png]

Whaaaaaa?? Nooooooo
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

He'll be way better in njpw or roh without wwe holding him back and 50/50 booking him.

I honestly think it'd be hilarious if he hooked up with the Young Bucks and becomes the Bullet Club mascot or something
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Chin Soldier/Captain New Chinpan?
Thank God
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Not Based Elsworth. Sad day.

At least he can forever say that he has more wins over AJ Styles than John Cena.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

(11-15-2017, 03:51 PM)Rob Wrote: Not Based Elsworth. Sad day.

At least he can forever say that he has more wins over AJ Styles than John Cena.

For now
Damn. Well now I can prolly buy his shirt for cheap. RIP chinless prince Frown
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Nakamura posted about it on Instagram, lol. Something about Nakamura and Ellsworth being bros makes me laugh.

(11-17-2017, 09:10 AM)Ceallach Wrote: Nakamura posted about it on Instagram, lol. Something about Nakamura and Ellsworth being bros makes me laugh.

Nakamura is buddies with the ring announcer, Greg Hamilton.

I went to school with Greg and am friends with his personal account on Facebook.

He posts a lot of pics with Nakamura and Sin Cara.

He is also using a stage name.

His real last name is not Hamilton, Hamilton is the city we are both from and he used it as a tribute.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes The Artist Formerly Known as L's post
It is actually Hutson and he is a Pat Patterson but shhh. Kayfabe brother.
If I were Emma, I'd like totally say Vince or Kevin Dunn touched her inappriotitittialy (Spelled right).

[+] 1 user Likes TrailerTrash's post
Apparently Jim Johnston released. /RIP CHRIS
Not sure why RIP Chris. I loved wrestling music but that mostly came to an end during the Attitude era when they started using mainstream songs (Something I wish they would bring back). I thought for sure Jim was a lifer but he has to be getting up there in age and was likely paid much more than necessary for a diminishing role. CFO$ have been killing it but the criticisms are all true: they make good 30 second loops with mostly artificial sounds.
RE: If you could only listen to one artist
(10-10-2016, 09:07 PM)Chris Wrote: Jim Johnston

Wow that’s surprising they’d fire him
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]