Neville gone?
Apparently Neville walked out on WWE before Raw on Monday night and quit the company. No details on why.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/nevill...raw-244346

Pac in NJPW please
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Probably because he doesn’t want to job to Enzo
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Allegedly it was over his merch. He isn't happy about the money he is getting and he blames the company for making shitty merch for him.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Even if he had better merch, I still don't think it would sell. If the last two pieces of merch were a Neville shirt or a tie dye Man Mountain Rock shirt, and I was forced to pick one, I'd go with the tie dye.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Well he's pretty much been a heel since he came back from injury a year or 2 ago, and heels don't usually sell a whole lot of merch (shitty designs or not), so I dunno what he expected. Plus he just turned face and would have been in all these main event spots with Enzo, which would have helped sell his shitty t-shirts, but no, he threw a hissy fit and just walked out.

Bye Felicia. At least he'll have plenty of merch to sell when he joins Bullet Club (even if he has to split it with the 30 other members).
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
I doubt it was merch. If I had to guess, I bet he wasn't happy about being pigeonholed as a cruiserweight. Even if he was the top guy in the division, that's still meaningless. 205 Live is the D-show and is a pretty clear sign that Vince is never going to see you as anything more than low-level midcarder at best.

Lots of people (Kevin Owens just recently comes to mind) have talked about how Neville is one of the best wrestlers in the world but no one talks about it because he never gets to show it. People like Cody and the Young Bucks have proven that you can thrive in the indies and make great money and have total creative freedom if you're willing to put in the work.

It's the golden age of indie wrestling right now. Neville can go work in NJPW, ROH, PWG, etc. for the next couple of years and build his reputation by having amazing matches. And then, if he ever decides to go back to WWE, by then Vince will have probably given up on this garbage cruiserweight division idea and he can return as a bigger star than when he left.

I used to wish for people in the indies to eventually make it to WWE. Now it's the opposite. There's so many people in WWE who I wish would leave and go work indies instead.
[Image: 2gf6cWJ.png]
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
Well I'm sure he didn't love it, but nobody gives up a WWE contract just because their shirts are ugly.
F4W is saying that apparently he walked out of RAW, but didn't quit the company.

I'm pretty sure he was sick of the whole cruiserweight thing and didn't want to just be a midcarder on the Cruiserweight show. Let's not forget, he was being pushed to win the IC title at WM32 in the ladder match before his freak injury.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
205 Live is such a shit show. "Let's hire some of the most entertaining high flying guys on the Indie circuit, and then not let them do any of the stuff people like."
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I don't like the young bucks, but I love Neville

I also love thicc buttz
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Rumors are Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are both threatening the same thing.

Unfortunately these are two who I don't feel have much to offer the world. They are more Ryback or Jack Swagger than Cody Rhodes or Neville.

Bray could probably do well for himself on the indies. He could alter the character enough and he's a big hoss with great mic skills and is surprisingly great in the ring for his size. Hell, I bet NJPW would be interested.

Bo, on the other hand....he might want to stay where he is and be glad those checks keep coming.
Apparently Nia Jax is out on a "leave of absence" for personal reasons. No other details.

And last night on Smackdown, Michael Cole was announcing and said Tom Phillips is out "on assignment for the next few weeks." No idea what that is.
This might be the tipping point. WWE has clearly been in this weird transitory period where there are signing all this great talent, doing all these great things in NXT, but still shitting the bed on Monday and Tuesday night.

At some point you have to open your eyes and see what is and isn't working.

#SaveUsTerraRyzing

Yeah, guys like Cody Rhodes have shown that you can make a killing on the indie scene if you work it properly. And there's a lot of WWE guys more talented than Cody out there who can go make a bigger name for themsleves outside of WWE if they wanted.
(10-18-2017, 11:46 AM)Ceallach Wrote: #SaveUsTerraRyzing

lel

Want to have this trending so bad.

Win the Day!

I feel like Cody is a poor example. He is an exception to the rule. I have a feeling that he wasn't charging huge fees for his appearance and had the financial stability to not make much and live the lifestyle he is living...because he is treating it as an investment. Cody has yet to become remarkable in the ring. His promos are above average but nothing revolutionary. He was able to kind of be in the right place at the right time with the ROH stuff and that is really the reason he is considered a success. Had he not stayed there, those indy shots would have dried up. That is also why guys leaving the company can hurt the independent scene: too much high paid talent is not sustainable for these regional companies.

I think Drew Galloway is a better, more realistic example. He took time away to rehab his career and went back into the system as a better worker. Bray would have a hard time reinventing himself. Bo...who knows what he would do. I just don't see either man setting the world on fire outside of WWE. For every Cody or Drew, there are 10 Heidenreichs, Rybacks, and Swaggers. And for ever 10 of those guys, there are 100 Doinks...so I guess we will have a shot at seeing Bray as Doink. I'm in!

I also still want to see Bo portray Sister Abigail.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post
Bo in a dirty ass kitchen with a dirty apron.
Bo is Brother Able...
We have Kane already.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[Image: MI0000149292.jpg]
Back in that No Limit heyday!

Win the Day!

The story apparently isn't that all these missing people are trying to leave the WWE but there has been a fucking MENANGITIS OUTBREAK.

The match between Finn and Bray may not happen.

According to Justin LaBar.

That’s as bad/worse than staph right?

Jimmy King > Sting

Bray, Bo, and Jojo....lol
(10-18-2017, 08:18 PM)Peezy Wrote: Bray, Bo, and Jojo....lol

Menangitus?
Shit... I'd probably willingly contract AIDS to eat Jojo's ass...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like myxmastrmike's post
I guess Meltz is getting sick of talking about this situation, been kinda tearing things down. He says Cody is the outlier and his situation happened almost irrelevant to him. He takes on Aries' statement that he made more in 6 weeks on the indies, that WWE is still the place to make money, and Drew's model is still the preferred model. And that NJPW is bloated, they are looking at reducing their roster not expanding it.

A choice quote

Quote:There are guys who will explore options when their contracts are up, and really only a few of them. For the most part, unless you are young and single and not supporting a family or a special case, or somebody like Bryan who just loves wrestling and is determined to do so and WWE won’t let him (and he’s the only guy in the world in this situation), and you can make good money on the indies, I don’t see people making that decision on their own. It is possible there will be a guy here and there, and if I was in the position of not being used well, I’d explore it, but there’s not a lot of guys who can do better on the outside, especially now. The only reason to leave is if one is totally miserable and really wants to prove themselves, and if that’s the case, they probably could be happier and shouldn’t be scared of not being in WWE. Drew Galloway and Cody were major successes being gone, Galloway it wasn’t his choice, but in hindsight it ended up being the greatest thing for him. Cody was his choice but he had a plan set up and it probably worked out even better than his greatest expectations as a lot of things fell into place. But the speculation and rumors going around about a mass exodus are way overblown.