Official WWE Hell In A Cell 2017 Betting Thread
New Day lost the match but Big E didn't eat the pin. So he remains KBC champion
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
The opening match was arguably the only good match on this show
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Nothing arguably about it. That was easily the best match of the night.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

For sure best match. One of the best WWE matches of the year. But Owens/Shane was great too.

Basically both HIAC matches delivered big time and everything else was meh.
Shane and Owens really dragged on for me. There were good moments, but it was a fuckin long match and I think it took them too long to get outside. It was definitely high drama once they got on top of the cell, and the Sami twist was an A+ move, but it just took way too long to get there. Also not a fan of how Shane McMahon basically beat Kevin Owens inside Hell In A Cell if it hadn't of been for Sami. Like, what?
I'm constantly annoyed that Shane McMahon is basically considered to be as tough as real wrestlers. It's too much to suspend disbelief and pretend he can go toe-to-toe with guys like Owens or Undertaker.
So we went last minute (bought newly released tickets a few hrs before the show like we did for raw) and got insane seats... 8th row off the floor right above where all of the international announcers are and we actually sat two seats over from one of the WWE's photographers. By far the best seats i've ever had for a wrestling show...

Anyways,
1. The new arena is INSANELY nice inside and out (don't know what the fuck you were lookin at Chris) It was the quickest we've gotten in or out of a sold out show by leaps and bounds, tons of bathrooms, no lines for anything, seats were comfortable and every one had a cup holder (its the little things lol)

2. That first Cell match "ruined" the entire show... there was NOTHING that was gonna follow that. As soon as we saw it was first we all agreed they were stealing the show.

3. US title 3-way was really fun. We had a kid in front of us who was a HUGE AJ mark, and then 2-3 kids behind us that loved Tye, so it was kinda cool being able to be in the middle of a bunch of people absolutely eating it up
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
The arena has an odd shape and it has what look to be 4 or 5 levels (they appear stacked instead of staggered towards the top.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
(10-09-2017, 09:54 AM)Peezy Wrote: I'm constantly annoyed that Shane McMahon is basically considered to be as tough as real wrestlers. It's too much to suspend disbelief and pretend he can go toe-to-toe with guys like Owens or Undertaker.

I don't mind that. What I do mind are his pussy looking punches.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(10-09-2017, 10:14 AM)Chris Wrote: The arena has an odd shape and it has what look to be 4 or 5 levels (they appear stacked instead of staggered towards the top.

Nah, only 3 levels, the 3rd is smaller and at a steeper incline than the lower two so its not further away from center ice.
Also, what you might have seen that looks like another level is the press box area which actually hands from the ceiling but over towards what was the hard camera side last night. When you look over/up at it, you can kinda think its another part of the upper bowl but its not.
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
I thought the light show in the rafters was a cool touch for the venue. I haven't seen any arenas with that and initially thought it was mirrors reflecting.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I do have to say that boot that Corbin gave AJ was flat out NASTY
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
i had to go to sleep. show went on forever LOL

just finished the main event. i guess both cell matches were the only worthwhile things.
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]