Ric "I fucked 10,000 women" Flair
http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/26/ric-flair-10000-women/

Jesus Ric...
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
When they do the math and it comes out to 188 women per year, that seems shockingly plausible. That's like 3-4 women a week, and look at his era 70s-90s, it probably well eclipsed that. Ric Flair could certainly fuck a different chick every night in the era where Jim Cornette was getting picked up by ring rats.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

That's roughly 1 a day for over 27 years. Give and take a few for days off the 2+ girls and it is possible...but highly unlikely. It's bullshit. 3,000-5,000 would seem closer to the truth.

Still...thats fucking amazing. How he doesn't have every disease and a few new ones is a complete miracle.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Knowing the territories he comes from, most of them HAD to be a 2 at best with a disease to match.

I bet he got some crazy good neden over in Japan though. Dude was probably banging 11's over there.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

I'm sure Ric loved it on account of the public hair.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
I know the tear I went on in Japan, I can only imagine what Ric Flair's time was like LOL
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Japanese women's pussies are all pixelated and blurry though. Who wants that?!
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
If there was a blurry and pixelated pussy on your girl Muffin Ass PIETER, would you still smash?

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
I'm a happily married man but I would throw it all away for Tokyo Latina.
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
I'd throw it all away for this surgeon who has a thing for me...love my wife to death but she's a teacher and this bitch is a surgeon and oh lawd she is looking real goodt...booty is real jacced baby.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 3 users Like Brulos's post