Tag Team Kids Costume
Looking for kids costume ideas for Halloween. It’ll be just me and my two little ones, 3yo and 2yo. Over on YoungBucksMerch they have Kids Elite shirts, but they’re sold out. Thought about doing that and me getting a Kenny Omega shirt and two bright colored bandanas for the kids.

Then the LOD foam pads seem expensive and unfound anywhere.

Could go the New Day route but I’d rather find something else first.

Found these; https://www.redbubble.com/people/stayami...ds-clothes

Worse come to worse I can get a baby blue one and a yellow one.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Go to your local Goodwill and find Wyatt Family costumes.

Or, since you're in the South, dress as The Fabulous Freebirds.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

*chang yelling gay gif*
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
[Image: CpNqCDoUEAAwQ7k.jpg]

[Image: CpNjqWTUMAAsWNU.jpg]

[Image: man_file_1066535_07.jpg]
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
How about flapjack and Steve's dad
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
Doing your kids halloween costumes as wrestlers because you want to cosplay is weak. Also doing the japan guys possible are just going to be like what the fuck is this weirdo doing out here with his kids in normal clothing. No one knows who the fuck they are. Really you should go as dusty because you got the build and do the kids as goldust and stardust because we knows your kids are going to be gender confused having two moms.
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

[+] 5 users Like Enki's post
Well that escalated quickly....he's not wrong tho.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 2 users Like hedgehogg96's post
Shots fired!

Win the Day!

(09-27-2017, 04:52 PM)Enki Wrote: Doing your kids halloween costumes as wrestlers because you want to cosplay is weak. Also doing the japan guys possible are just going to be like what the fuck is this weirdo doing out here with his kids in normal clothing. No one knows who the fuck they are. Really you should go as dusty because you got the build and do the kids as goldust and stardust because we knows your kids are going to be gender confused having two moms.

Bahahahahaha
Jesus...
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
I liked the part where you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Back to the end of the row where pathetic one liner gender insult cucks live, shit is PLAYED out harder than Sal’s hate Turdy gimmick, pink line bitch. I had to look at a preview post to even see what the fuck was going on.

Had to dig real deep into your creative insult process to come up with that zinger. Originality is your strong pants-suit.

Did you happen to breeze through anything else I’ve posted and you scrambled every other gendered insult into this lazy display?

Cosplay? Fucking Halloween is coming up. People DO know who the fuck Bullet Club/Young Bucks are. Lots of people. That would explain why Hot Topic sells out. That is how retail works and you have a product a lot of people want and they buy it, someone knew what it was, a lot of them.

I also like the part where there aren’t very many people who just come out of left field with an insult on someone who generally does nothing to anyone. Like you’re gonna go out of your way to attempt an insult to draw me into an...argument? Or a...relationship where you are now confused on who your daddy is maybe?

Thanks for your input though, I really like the attention.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Lol
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Wow so mad, the truth hurts, someone's a little insecure.. and a lesbo
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
Damn, I thought the first draft I read was hilarious and it was edited then, but you've even went back and had to add more cause you were so got, lol.

But seriously if you want your kids to be wrestlers pick the Mega Powers or some shit that everyone will know. Hot Topic selling out of shirts isn't a gauge that people know the Young Bucks, it just means wrestling fans know Hot Topic has their shit so they can go there and buy it. Besides I'm sure you have a nice, pretty dress to throw on and be their Elizabeth, ya dike.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
WTF is with the Dangish hate all of a sudden? Dude's never been anything but cool to everyone here.

And god forbid a guy want to do something fun with his kids I guess.
All of a sudden?? Peezys been sleepin
I didn't know lesbians could get butt hurt, ha!
I guess so, I'm just noticing it
Sounds fun actually

I could see The Midnight Express and you do bare a little resemblence to a younger Jim Cornette.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Dangish is the homie.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
The Demolition kids is hilarious and well done.
They even have the correct body types to pull it off.

Fat old men in bondage on my TV was always frightening to me as a child. My dad loved them though.

Win the Day!