Official WWE No Mercy 2017 Betting Thread
Please let this be Cena’s WcW Hulk Hogan moment where we don’t see him on TV for awhile until he joins nWo.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
(09-24-2017, 09:20 PM)Obsidian Wrote: The Cena walk-off at thr end has me raising some questions

Some might say, it makes you, think. Rite
[Image: makCLLd.png]
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
Enzojuice! Enzojuice! Enzojuice!
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
That whole ending was so goddamn dumb. The AA is completely dead. For the 1000th time, we have some big top star putting him over and passing the torch to try and get Roman cheered and yet again, he gets booed out of the building.

And fuck the dumb shit at the end. Cena ain't retiring. Nobody/ buying that shit. If anything, he'll be back in a few months after he finishes filming whatever movie he's got lined up next.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Enzo lookin like Beetlejuice
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(09-24-2017, 09:27 PM)DangPlex Wrote: Enzo lookin like booringjuice

Agreed. Over the Enzo meme. Most boring wrestler on the mic.
I think Enzo is seeing blurred lines at this point
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
[+] 2 users Like Landshark's post
That's some bullshit.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
I saw that gimmick coming a mile away.

Jimmy King > Sting

That shit was anticlimactic.

Win the Day!

That's it?

L M A O
M
A
O
(09-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Mudkips Wrote: https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/...0310413313

What did he mean by this?

Obviously not a fucking thing.

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Make em a tag team /TeddyLong

Jimmy King > Sting

(09-24-2017, 10:01 PM)Rob Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Mudkips Wrote: https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/...0310413313

What did he mean by this?

Obviously not a fucking thing.

True.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I turned No Mercy on at the end, caught Enzo/Neville and Brock/Braun.

The finish of Neville/Enzo made me pop honestly, I thought that was hilarious.

Brock and Braun was ok, not nearly as intense as I had hoped but ok. A bit anticlimactic ending for sure yea, same feeling when he just popped up at hit Samoa Joe with the F5 a couple months ago. But what can ya do.

Zack T - 30
Rob - 30
Peezy - 26
tehgiftofgab - 26
User Name - 23

Me and Rob tie No Mercy. Yay for us
It was a happening!
/Monsoon
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Main event was anticlimatic because though Braun is popular when it comes to his matches there isn't much he really does that can make for a match of a big magnitude. He only has 1-2 moves so all you can do is keep selling them over and over again. I'd think about perhaps adding to what he has similar to what they eventually did with Undertaker.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I think it's more on Brock, not Strowman. The matches Strowman had with the fucking Big Show were a hell of a lot more entertaining than this match was.

Win the Day!

They only had 2 matches. 1 in which the ring fell apart which of course is always fun to watch and the other wasn't bad for a Raw main event.

The booking with Brock is lazy too but I guess when you have a part timer with that rep you don't need him to do much to sell.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
thats how i would knock turdys teeth out.

and i just realized this was in los angeles. i shoulda went just to chant aj styles all night. that shit was wack
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
Apparently Cesaro had his teeth knocked IN...as in shoved back up into his gums which sounds way more painful. WWE.com has posted some video:

http://www.wwe.com/videos/cesaro-receive...pt-24-2017
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
*shudder*
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]