WWE Network Survey
They wanted to know some of the things we would be interested in if they started tier pricing.

One of the choices was TNA programming.

Thought that was an interesting option.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I took my first E-survey a few weeks ago. It had me pick up to 10 wrestlers from past & present WWE & NXT as my favorites. I chose BMJ & Roman 4 times each, Macho Man once & sent 'em an e-mail with a giant photo of GOAT Hogan cuz he wasn't on the list. You're welcome fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
Yeah I got the survey too. It even asked about NJPW and a bunch of other interesting shit.

For anyone who didn't get it:

http://www.wweresearch.com/se/0B8801407CE6C73F
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
buy out jcw and destroy it
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

i filled out the survey, but definitely don't want to see the few cool ideas become $20 a month when i canceled at $10 because it's not worthwhile enough anymore.
[Image: 829686562-e1502426351617.jpg?w=560&h=316&crop=1]
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
A few of these ideas would totally make $20 worth it IMO.

Add in non-WWE shit like ROH, EVOLVE, PROGRESS, gimme more Edge and Christian Show, gimme alternate commentary tracks that are not filtered by Vince and start up an edgelord TV-14 promotion with color and F-bombs and I am sold.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

I honestly only have it for the PPV's right now.

Occasionally, I'll watch Story Time or Swerved or something like that if there's nothing on cable.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
I watch random ass Nitros and PPVs. Also, it's never a bad time to rewatch bash at the Beach 2000.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Ceallach loves the business, brother.

And we love ceallach.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
I pretty much only use it for PPVs, NXT, and to occasionally look up footage of stuff that I read about in the old Observers. Beyond that, I don't use it for shit else unless there's a special occasion (Cruiserweight/Mae Young tournaments, Austin podcasts, etc.)
wow they mentioned a lot of cool stuff
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
A lot of that has no chance of happening (NJPW on WWE Network, for instance).

I feel like a lot of it is just market research, them trying to get a better idea of what the fan base is into.
I liked the discounts and pre sale ticket stuff especially and loyalty whatever cause I've been a member since it started
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
(09-22-2017, 08:12 AM)Peezy Wrote: A lot of that has no chance of happening (NJPW on WWE Network, for instance).

I feel like a lot of it is just market research, them trying to get a better idea of what the fan base is into.

Like NJPW is highly unlikely. But like they could certainly get AJPW, dragon gate, wrestle 1, some Joshis etc.