[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
One of the all time greatest, and even that statement doesn't do him justice
you stupid idiots. not 'one of'.

THEE G O A T.

why the brain, why not turdy
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
The first match I remember watching was Bash at the Beach where Hogan turned I'd seen a few others but that was the one where I started watching weekly and some of Bobbys best work. Rip
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
The Rumble 92 match is must-watch if you want to hear Heenan at his absolute best ever. He spends the entire hour losing his fucking shit over Ric Flair and it's amazing.

Plus, as far as Rumble matches in general go, it's among the best ever.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Peezy's post
Oh I've seen it at least 9 tims lol I just meant at the time. I started watching it at that age.
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
[+] 1 user Likes Landshark's post
why is that heenan docu dvd so hard to find on line. it was pretty fresh as i recall. not even the mighty jewg could find it
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

its on xwt i think
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
how about you fuckin put it here

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(09-19-2017, 04:06 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: how about you fuckin put it here

(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
do more people want the heenan doc? i can download it and put it up if people want it
I didn't even know it existed, so yeah, I'm in for it...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes myxmastrmike's post
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!a9cAAQAA!2bfgBkAY1X38N6nL0VUyQIhiHFn4UNaowQSW-quvTgk
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK mega for putting a size limit to their downloads. what happened to the good old days

lolwut i uploaded a <1gb file.
Heenan observer is up and as usual it's a tearjerker

Quote:While adversaries on television, Heenan loved Monsoon, and went with the idea that if he was going to leave, that Monsoon should be the one to kick him out of the promotion, which he did on the December 6, 1993, edition of Raw from White Plains, NY. Heenan said that after the show, he and Monsoon went to the hotel room and cried for an hour on each others’ shoulders because they weren’t going to be working together any longer.

Quote:Still, shortly before his death, and he was well aware it was coming, at a time he really couldn’t even communicate any longer, in his last visit to Las Vegas, to see relatives and the Tenay family (Bobby and wife Cindy Heenan were very close to Mike & Karen Tenay), he and Mike spent their last time together watching old Chicago YouTube footage of wrestling when he was a teenager, falling in love with the business.

I wanna die watching new generation WWF VHS tapes now.Frown
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
I always forget how hilarious this is

[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Listening to Heenan today is just as impressing today as it was when i was a child. #HeenanLivesMatter
Apologies in advance for the low battery Kips.

[Image: 2r70g9d.png]
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post