5. Kenny Omega
6. Shinsuke Nakamura
7. Dean Ambrose
8. Samoa Joe
9. Bobby Roode
10. The Miz

Lmao.
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

They forgot a couple of zeros after Reigns' 4. How in the blue balls is Naito, who just won the G1 Climax NOT in the top 10?

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

What rank is Don E Allen?
It's a kayfabe list. Reigns is basically the top dog in WWE, thus he gets high up on the list.

If this was legit the best in the world, the whole top 10 would be littered with NJPW guys (and AJ Styles). It wouldn't even be close.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
(08-30-2017, 10:25 AM)Peezy Wrote: It's a kayfabe list. Reigns is basically the top dog in WWE, thus he gets high up on the list.

If this was legit the best in the world, the whole top 10 would be littered with NJPW guys (and AJ Styles). It wouldn't even be close.

By that logic shouldn't he be over KO and AJ then?
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

Let's clear up a few things:

This list stops at June 2017.
Kenny Omega didn't do much after January 4th.
Bill Alter is no longer in charge of PWI.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
(08-30-2017, 10:33 AM)Ceallach Wrote: By that logic shouldn't he be over KO and AJ then?

Eh, not really. Roman still had a pretty bad last year or so compared to those other guys. While Roman is still presented as the new face of the company, he actually hasn't been booked that strong in the last year. Not sure if he's still eating shit for the suspension last year or what but he hasn't been champion, he's done a fair number of high profile jobs, etc.

Meanwhile, Owens was Universal champion and AJ Styles became the most popular guy in the company. So I guess it's sort of a mix of kayfabe and shoot.

Okada at #1 was just a no-brainer though. Not only is he arguably the best wrestler on the planet right now, but he's also been IWGP champion for 400+ days and the top star in NJPW. He's only a month or two away from breaking the all-time record for longest IWGP title reign. So whether it's kayfabe or shoot, Okada is rightfully #1 no matter how you look at it.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
There is plenty of internal conflict since it is both shoot and kayfabe. Owens was champion for 180 days not to mention his US title runs. AJ was only champion for 140 or so. I didn't dig any deeper to look, but I'm confident both men had as many if not more defenses than Okada. They also defended their belts all over the world during that time (I'm not sure if Okada left Asia for a title defense prior to July 2017).

Regardless, Okada deserves every award for his performance as champion. Omega was snubbed (Roode, Joe, Shinsuke and Miz are debatable when working in the kayfabe/shoot mix).
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Take off the two minor leaguers and add BMJ & Brock. Also nakasnore-ah too high seeing as how he was DOMINATED by Jinder.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I enjoyed these lists for the simple fact that it gets people talking. This list is 2012's. Isn't it amazing how much things change in a matter of 5 years?

1 C. M. Punk
2 Bobby Roode
3 John Cena
4 Daniel Bryan
5 Sheamus
6 Jun Akiyama
7 Davey Richards
8 Kurt Angle
9 Mark Henry
10 Alberto Del Rio
Love Joes tweet about this.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Why is that funny? Roman has good matches with everyone
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Reggie's post
^^^^ Posts like this shows me there is some good left in you fam. It's EXACTLY like one of these fgt's is shooting me with their lightning hands and you come over and throw them off the bridge, sacrificing yourself in the process. #deep
Where were you at carnival of carnage?
Keeping it real, naturally.
Nah, I was fucking around. Had my fantasy draft at B-Dubbs in Ypsi then went to Nate's for Mayweather v Connor. Had a full plate on CoC day.
Damn ninja! The fight was on a giant screen at Clark park when we walked out of the show