WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread
Stealing Chris' thunder because I just put down the deposit on my hotel for New Orleans. Just gonna be there for the big 3: NXT, WM, and Raw. Skipping the HOF.

Checking in on Saturday the 7th, leaving on Tuesday the 10th.

Now I'm gonna wait on Chris to come back because he's the expert at getting tickets and shit.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
I can help with that in the near future. I'm really not sure if I will make it this year. WWE has really turned me off as of late. I think this year I have already been to 7 of their shows...but never say never. When you get the WM itch, it can be hard to ignore.

For now, follow the Wrestlingforum.com WM travel thread and a few of the Facebook pages.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Good looking out homie. And if you decide to go, I look forward to seeing ya again!
Are you SURE you don't want to put the money towards the G1 Finals or Wrestle Kingdom instead?
I'd love to but that'd be a bit more expensive.

How much were your WM tickets for last year if you don't mind me asking? I see you were in section 108, were the seats good?
I paid above face value because I purchased those off of stubhub. The seats were great but the show was lacking in areas. Some guy made an estimated chart and it was pretty damn close (last year).

Pre sales are stressful and a bit insane. A lot of checking and re-checking like we did with NJPW. But WWE releases like 5 different promo codes and ticket master as we all know is corrupt as fuck so they already have the best seats saved for the scalpers. The packages WWE offers are a joke too...give them a look if you want a laugh.

Depending upon your budget, I would aim for high 100 level or low 200 level. Super Dome is a bit different though so look at fan photos of WMXXX to determine what angle you want to sit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm driving down with fro, don't know where I'm staying. FINNA fucc a slut doe
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 4 users Like Brulos's post
This is the best part about wrestling. Drinking, watching the fight, hanging out with your bros. Tell Fro I wear a size medium for a Flapjack Wilson shirt.
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
I got you fam.
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
You're all drunk.
(08-18-2017, 04:43 PM)Brulos Wrote: I got you fam.

You a real one for this
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Hey now:

Wrestlecon tickets are going on sale for the convention and the Sunday brunch/q&a with wrestlers tomorrow.

http://www.wrestlecon.com/buy-tickets/

Wrestlecon Supershow tickets have not been announced YET. Apparently they will go on sale before the end of the month and this year there will only be around 4 rows of seats and the rest will be GA. The Supershow will probably take place on the Thursday or Friday before WM. This was an awesome show at WM28, WM31, WM32, and WM33. They always mix a bit of nostalgia with the hottest acts from the Indy scene as well as a good deal of comedy. I highly recommend it and plan on buying extra tickets in case people here end up wanting to go but didn't have their shit together in time.
So we ended up cancelling out hotel reservation because they overcharged the fuck out of us on the deposit and ended up overdrafting our bank account. And when we tried to get someone to explain what the fuck happened, they just kept pushing us off to different people and no one had an answer that made sense. So we cancelled it and got our money back because we had bills due.

Going to wait a couple of weeks and re-book. Might be doing an Airbnb. And I think maybe Tim and his wife may be joining us, but I need to discuss with them more first before we figure it out.
Anyone else from the once infamous Memphis Mafia or NSK or Velocirapappers or RealJuggalos.com or JN or SFU or NegativeKarma.net or Psychopathic Traders talking about joining in on the festivities?
Me and the lady will be there. Coming in Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning.
[+] 1 user Likes Foolish Madman's post
We're a block off Bourbon this time, probably a 2-3 minute walk from where we stayed last time. Gonna be fun as fucc bro's!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
How long is everyone staying?
Never put deposits down on a debit card.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
(08-24-2017, 05:42 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Never put deposits down on a debit card.

Drphil
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
I'm still looking into this. Lots of things up in the air right meow. In the meantime, here is some old stuff from WM30:

[Image: 51831s.gif]

3d seat views: http://neworleanssaints.io-media.com/index.html#/

[Image: nBk7Y4Z.jpg]

Old Access Floor Plan
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&j...0Floorplan
(08-24-2017, 03:44 PM)Chris Wrote: How long is everyone staying?

Oh shit, forgot to holla at Nate bout this but we're staying Sat thru Mon.....I think.
I’m geeked AF Bros, I want to go to NXT but don’t want to deal with the chanting/singing neck beards
[+] 2 users Like Brulos's post
My wife and I were in a suite last year which was nice. It was removed from the general crowd but you still felt the energy. On top of that, it is an easier way to score tickets. This past year, NXT sold out as fast if not faster than Raw.
I'm hearing Hollywood MEGA-star Batista is gonna be the HOF headliner. Things are already shaping up nicely fam!!
Fresh news for fresh folks!

[Image: DI-7iyiXUAUm1pK.jpg:large]

There is also the More Than Mania shows to be announced at some point.
So, I've been antisocial as fuck lately for some reason and not really talking to anybody, but, my wife and I are coming down also.

Just got our airbnb booked and paid for for us, Peezy and his wife. I'll be down Thursday through Tuesday.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Yeeeeeeah boy!

[Image: jWPaPIa.gif]
What dates did you book?
Thursday the 5th (driving down, check in around 4) through Tuesday the 10th (checkout at 11)
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Hey Yo!
[Image: 544703521605fb61b5000d28.jpg]
Survey time. Here is a list of possible shows taking place during Wrestlemania week. If you are planning on attending, please mark them as follows:
[X] = Going
[I] = Interested in attending but not sure yet
[] = Not going/Not Interested

WWE
[]Axxess Convention
[]Hall of Fame Ceremony
[]NXT
[]Wrestlemania
[]Raw
[]Smackdown

WRESTLECON
[]Autograph Convention/Live Interviews
[]Wildkat Wrestling
[]Wrestlecon SuperShow
[]Crash Lucha Libre
[]RevPro UK
[]Global Force Wrestling
[]The Wrestling Revolver
[]CZW
[]Mania Moments (Brunch before WM w/Stars from the Past)

WWN
[]EVOLVE
[]Progress Pro Wrestling
[]Chikara
[]Kaiju Big Battel
[]SHIMMER
[]WWN SuperShow Mercury Rising
[]Beyond Wrestling
[]More Than Mania Tailgate Party (BBQ before WM/Near Stadium)

ROH
[]Supercard of Honor

OTHER:
[]Walemania IV
[]Something to Wrestle With LIVE
[]JR Live Show
[]Tony Shiavone Live Show

[Image: giphy.gif]
Cheers!