WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread
I believe we were 3rd or 4th row of the 200 level for WM 31. Obviously it is a different venue and there are no pillars to deal with, but it felt further back than I had hoped. It's great for entrances but everyone is really far back (over 100 yards obviously)
[Image: zJkDyJy.jpg]
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Damn I just seent Chris' way earlier post about other shit going on. I would totally hit Bruce Prichard's show cuz that man is a National Treasure. I'd also hit Tony Schiavone's show cuz I respect the hell outta that man. Funny cuz I HATED Tony in the old NWA, then WWF & back to WCW back in the day.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Yeah I'd like to sit on the hard camera side. Being on the opposite sucks because everyone always has their back to you.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]

Oh shit.

Why oh why does this have to be the same time as NXT?
There is no promise that it will be...but it might be. We will find out for sure once travel packages are announced. Given NXT's current momentum and roster, I really do not see how they can compete even if it is 6 months away.
I'm trying to think of the possibilities here:

]NXT Takeover
- Ciampa is expected to be back around March or April. Basically, at this exact time. So my guess is he does a surprise return at that show to attack Gargano, or maybe he comes back a few weeks before and we get the first Ciampa vs. Gargano match there. But either way, I expect Gargano back in some way.

- Maybe Aelister Black winning the title? The dude is pure money and one of the most over guys in NXT. I predict he's the one who will take it from McIntyre at some point.

- Adam Cole and McIntyre don't really do much for me. Never been a fan of either. The women's division is decent but nowhere near what it used to be. Kassius Ohno and Hideo Itami are going to die of old age in the performance center. I suppose it's possible Ricochet will end up there by then. But I dunno, it's hard to predict 6 months ahead but aside from Aelister Black and the Gargano/Ciampa feud, nothing I see on the horizon in NXT in the next year or so really entice me.

ROH/NJPW Show
- Kenny Omega and Hiroshi Tanahashi already confirmed. Dave predicting Naito and Okada get added. That's basically the backbone of the best promotion in the world right now. Along with the usual ROH guys like the Young Bucks, Will Ospreay, etc. NJPW doesn't have any other shows going on that weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised to see others added (Ishii? Yano? Ibushi?)

- ROH has been openly talking about their goal to sell out a 10,000-seat arena. This show is taking place in a 10,000-seat arena. I think ROH will probably put together the biggest show they possibly can to try to fill it up.

Also, it looks like those ROH tickets are already on sale. Tempted to buy now and sell them later if we choose NXT.

Tim, I don't think you follow NJPW much do you? Thoughts?
I don't follow it too much, enough to know the people. But Roh always puts on a great show, and odds are it will be cheaper than nxt I think. Jess will go to whatever, and a change of pace from 3 back to back wwe shows might actually be better.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Word, the ROH show is my preference too. If you're sure, I'll go ahead and buy the tickets now.

I'm talking to Joe about it also. He's actually considering driving down to meet us just for the ROH show so I might end up snagging a ticket for him too. Waiting to hear.
Purchased. Tickets come out to $62 each after fees.

Also, Joe is tentatively in so I went ahead and bought him a ticket also. He plans to just drive down that night for the show because he loves NJPW that much. I relate.
NXT: Lethal Lottery III
[Image: hhhpacblue62-300x211.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
(10-20-2017, 11:48 AM)Peezy Wrote: That's basically the backbone of the best promotion in the world right now.

[Image: a317dc.jpg]
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
LOL
✊ None of you mother fuckers have kids. I will have four total in a matter of weeks/days.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
We made better choices.
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post