WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread
Are you serious?? How the fuck did you get risers?

Maybe because I was searching for 4 tickets instead of 1?
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Yeah, the first one I had was 850 row e, i knew the wife would cut my dicc off if I got em so I tried again and got row BB. Still grate seats!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Congrats on the good seats everyone! Also, TIL Peezy won't stick to a plan when under pressure!

For more looks at your seats, check it out in 3D

http://neworleanssaints.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Also, I'm not sure how it worked when you looked, but if you go to TM now you can choose your seats individually.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Ha I stuck to it as best I could but tickets seemed to be disappearing fast and none of the risers or hard cam side came up so I made an executive decision
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Now what is the gameplan for Raw?
I think I'm gonna sit in the hotel and watch that one, fam!
Section C* Row 1 Seat 1 here

*My couch
(11-15-2017, 03:08 PM)Chris Wrote: Now what is the gameplan for Raw?

I'm worried about that. Seems like one of those shows that will sell out instantly. But basically just gonna try to get tickets asap when they're available.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Raw will have one or two presales and then the general sale so you aren't out of luck right away. Are you aiming for 4 seats together again?

If you can't score tickets, there are groups that buy out suites and sell tickets for ~$75 to $150 each. If it comes down to that, I will try and get in touch with them or just give you their info so you can set it up.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Is the axxess shit fun? Imma be getting snooched n drunk with the Down Azz Juggalo Suicidalist Flapamaniac crew but that stuff looked kindve fun
I want to see a Flap Jack Wilson sign at wrestlemania
Axxess is hard to say. I had a good time at the WM28 one but thought the WM31 Axxess sucked. They got rid of Undertakers graveyard, I didn't see any Out think the Fink contests, a lot of the vehicles they've used, do your own entrance with a house show stage, and their iconic memorabilia seemed lacking. It has had an emphasis put on the autograph sessions.

Some of the memorabilia is really cool, watching NXT or various prelim matches up close is fun, and some of the photo shoots look fun (I almost got to do one inside the Elimination Chamber with Scott Hall but didn't want to wait an hour or so in line). If you want to drop the money, I would say check it out as a fun daytime activity. Having already been, I would rather go see an indy show or two.

You can search through my albums on FB for pictures from WM28 Axxess and WM31 Axxess for a pretty good feel on what they had.
Imma creep your photos and make comments about how cute u look
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
You just made my Top 8!
I forgot to mention, you might be able to upgrade your seats free of charge. Wiggz (RIP) did it for WM32 and I think people are doing it now.

Step 1) find the best seats available in the price range you paid. Ticketmaster has the full interactive map for you to pick from what seats are left.

Step 2) Call tickmaster and let them know you bought these on a presale but more seats were made available and you would like to change/transfer your tickets.

Step 3) If step 2 doesn't work because Lawanda seems annoyed or whatever, try calling again to see if Moesha or Denise are more helpful.
Good shit! Will do.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

REVPRO TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY @ 11AM ET!

[Image: DO11v0qW4AEGhiv.jpg]
[Image: DO2vJszWAAAbXH1.jpg]
Would you recommend?
Last year's post-WM Raw tickets went on sale on Dec. 2nd so I figure it'll be about the same time this year. They also sold out the same day they went on sale so they'll probably go quick.

I think we're both gonna try to buy tickets for our group and then sell whichever ones we don't keep.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Include me in the group and I'll venmo the $$, unless of course you guys don't like me then nevermind! I'll neck beard it up with strangers like I will at mania and ROH
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
I think we are pretty much shooting for whatever is available for RAW, Ive got no problem adding an extra to the set im trying for.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
^^^

Is Fro and his friend not doing Raw this year though? Thought you were rolling with them?
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Look, let's just rent out the arena and shit all over the product. Problem solved.
Maybe fro was just ranting while high, but he said they were going to party and not really watch wrestling. In there to smoke weed and watch rasslin!!
So....opinions needed.

I decided to check Ticketmaster for tickets to see what's available now that we can pick our own seats, figuring if I find something good, I could probably exchange them. I found some in Row D of section 155R. So it's the risers. Definitely closer to the ring. Same price as our current tickets.

But the angle is weird. In our current section (141) we're opposite the hard cam and sorta close to the center. If we were in 155R, we'd be closer to the ring but I'm not sure what to think of the view from there. It's basically behind the announce tables section. Also, I'm not sure how high the angle is on the risers so I'm also worried about not being able to see over people's heads and shit if it's not inclined enough.

It's hard to get any pictures from this section since the risers aren't there for football games and I can't find any pics from this angle of WM30.

[Image: M5HukIs.gif]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

I think I like the 141 better than the 155r personally.
Quote:WrestleMania 34 Seating | 100 Level
If you can’t be on the field level for WrestleMania, than the 100 level is your best bet to get a solid view. Keep in mind that the 100 level is split into two parts, with the closer half of the section noted with an ‘R’ for Riser. The riser sections run rows 1-30, and the standard 100 level sections run rows 1-35.

Keep in mind the Riser sections are temporary, with a very gradual slope front the front row until row 30, where the section will meet with the permanent 100 level sections.

Just like if you were attending a football game, the closer your seats are to mid-field, the better. Seats in the end zones are going to make seeing the action difficult, especially in sections 101-104 and 152-156, since you will be on the opposite side of the field from the entrance ramp. Keep in mind that seat number 1 will always to the right of the section when you are facing the field.

https://blog.tickpick.com/wrestlemania-3...dome-2018/

I think the angle/opposite the ramp, and viewing angle might not work out the greatest.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Ah yeah sounds like you're probably right. I'll keep an eye out for other seats opening up just in case
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

It is a decent enough viewing angle. It is true that the risers aren't sloped as well but I don't think your view would be totally obstructed. You are also about the same distance from the ring by the looks of it. It would be a better viewing angle for entrances (the new seats) but it is further away from entrances as well.
Good point, I didn't even think about that. Half the fun of Wrestlemania is the entrances, I'd like to be close to them too.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

So this guy is heading into/through the risers in the middle (so you would be more to the right).

You are still close-ish.