WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread
Debating if I should go to mania or just the raw after!

Fro isn't going to anything so I'm solo dolo for anything rasslin
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Skip Mania and let's all do G1.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
More presale:

WWEGRAM
TWEETFAN
ALLWWE
TWEETS
Nice. Tickets shall be purchases Wednesday morning!
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Just remember, they don't release the majority of tickets during the presale. You might consider holding out for better if you don't get what you want.
Damn who wants to scoop.my.ticket so I'm net to you then I'll send you the money in venmo!
I guess we need to talk a little more about tickets then.

I know we already picked the area we want to be in. But if for some reason that isn't available or if it sells out instantly, do we have a backup spot?

[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I'd be ok with anything lower bowl I would think. I don't have a lot of frame of reference, but I like the idea of risers above the floor seats, yet as close as possible/preferably on a side that gets played towards.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
You probably won't get that during the presale.
Fucc this I'm going to wk12
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
You don't deserve it.
Quiet n word jim
Merry Christmas
[Image: DOjpCqCWkAAVxAU?format=jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
Ticketmaster page is finally live:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/wwe-wrestl...orcatid=27

Like Chris said, I'm seeing other people say that the best seats aren't necessarily available during pre-sale. If I can't get the spots we want tomorrow, think I should wait until Friday when they all go on sale?

Damn it, I just came here to post all this. Presale tickets seem to offer mostly opposite hardcam side seats with areas that aren't that spectacular. The best I could get at that time were Risers opposite of the hardcam, slightly off center. But I was concerned with the possibility of pillars blocking it so I passed on them. I don't recall getting any dead center hardcam seats but perhaps they weren't coming up because I wasn't seeking them specifically last year.

In my opinion, these will be your best possible viewing angles. Signs are far less common now so that should less of a concern when it comes to the Jag Thindhs of the world.
[Image: FswC2AA.png]
Im OK waiting if ideal seats aren't available. 10am CST tomorrow and/or Friday is literally the worst time for me to be available to check seats and whatnot due to work, so I'm leaving it up to you. Dont fuck this up! Just kidding. Kind of. I like the spots Chris picked, but like we said, I like any of the risers (within budget) as first choice, and hardcam plaza as close to front as possible.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
I am free to help grab seats for whoever needs it.
Luckily I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be home in front of my computer at 10am sharp.

A couple of reminders to help things along:

-Make sure you know the limit of your card(s) and that your bank doesn't try to block the transaction as fraudulent.

-Sign into ticketmaster ahead of time.

-Refreshing the page too much can result in a temporary IP ban.

-Try using multiple devices to pull different tickets. Incognito has worked in the past as well.

-Didn't get the tickets you wanted? Keep checking back from time to time. This happened to me 3 times last year when buying NXT tickets. Either more tickets get released or people don't pull the trigger and they lose them from their cart.

-Check ahead of time to see how rows are numbered. My section last year had Row A, Row AA, Row I, and Row 1. Also check to see which way the row numbers count. You might pay less sitting 5 feet to the left in another section than you would 5 feet to the right in a dead center section.
Thanks for all your help with this shit dude

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
My pleasure. I want you guys to have as good of a time as possible!
I'll be requiring your services next year #GoodBrother (if Mania actually is where rumored) Wink
Thankfully I'm fairly familiar with the likely venue's for everything, but presale info and all that jazz, I'll leave it up to the champ.
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
I've got 4 different browsers open. Logged in to all of them. Payment info set up and ready to go. A list of promo codes (gonna do different ones in each browser, just in case it somehow helps or matters).

Going for the pink riser seats first.

If that doesn't work, then going for plaza on the hard cam side.

if that doesn't work....I dunno. Whatever the best I can get I guess.

I’m gonna have to Peezy “win” these some how.
(11-14-2017, 10:21 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote: I'll be requiring your services next year #GoodBrother (if Mania actually is where rumored) Wink
Thankfully I'm fairly familiar with the likely venue's for everything, but presale info and all that jazz, I'll leave it up to the champ.

> literally knows a minority owner of Ford Field

> asks out of state grate frand for pre-sale code

JR
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Will do Mike! Remember, don't trust Minorities!

Any update Peezy?
Tickets purchased! Ugh, that was stressful. Here was my setup:

[Image: l98ITBlg.jpg]
[Image: knuckle-cracking.gif]

Anyway, Ticketbastard was running slow as shit because of everyone trying. So I searched for tickets and would find the best ones available and then I'd have a couple of minutes to finalize the purchase. So I waited while the timer ticked down and used the other browsers to keep searching. Occasionally found better tickets, so then I'd wait on those while still searching. I was basically trying to lock down the best tickets I could find and then, in the 5 minutes or so I had to finalize the order, I'd keep searching for better ones. So I'm sitting here juggling 4 browsers, I have my Amazon Echo doing countdown timers so I don't miss something, I'm steadily doing more searches, etc. etc. Shit was intense!

Unfortunately, the riser seats just went away ASAP. So all in all, the best I could find were in section 141 which is opposite the hard cam but is pretty close to the center so I think it's pretty decent.

[Image: opAH1Eh.gif]

Looks like I lucked out also because if you search on Ticketmaster now, everything is coming up not available. I think the pre-sale stuff might have sold out.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Also, here's the view from section 141 for NFL games:

[Image: tPdAKC8.jpg]

Just assume the ring will probably be on the 50-yard line

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Im in 142r row bb