WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread
I'll leave the above as a template. Next year is still a maybe for me but here is what I am looking at:

WWE
[I]Axxess Convention
[]Hall of Fame Ceremony
[I]NXT
[X]Wrestlemania
[X]Raw
[X]Smackdown

WRESTLECON
[I]Autograph Convention/Live Interviews
[]Wildkat Wrestling
[X]Wrestlecon SuperShow
[]Crash Lucha Libre
[I]RevPro UK
[I]Global Force Wrestling
[]The Wrestling Revolver
[I]CZW
[I]Mania Moments (Brunch before WM w/Stars from the Past)

WWN
[I]EVOLVE
[I]Progress Pro Wrestling
[I]Chikara
[I]Kaiju Big Battel
[]SHIMMER
[I]WWN SuperShow Mercury Rising
[]Beyond Wrestling
[]More Than Mania Tailgate Party (BBQ before WM/Near Stadium)

ROH
[I]Supercard of Honor

OTHER:
[]Walemania IV
[I]Something to Wrestle With LIVE
[]JR Live Show
[]Tony Shiavone Live Show
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Survey time. Here is a list of possible shows taking place during Wrestlemania week. If you are planning on attending, please mark them as follows:
[X] = Going
[I] = Interested in attending but not sure yet
[] = Not going/Not Interested

WWE
[]Axxess Convention
[I]Hall of Fame Ceremony
[X]NXT
[X]Wrestlemania
[X]Raw
[]Smackdown

WRESTLECON
[]Autograph Convention/Live Interviews
[]Wildkat Wrestling
[I]Wrestlecon SuperShow
[]Crash Lucha Libre
[]RevPro UK
[]Global Force Wrestling
[]The Wrestling Revolver
[]CZW
[]Mania Moments (Brunch before WM w/Stars from the Past)

WWN
[]EVOLVE
[]Progress Pro Wrestling
[]Chikara
[]Kaiju Big Battel
[]SHIMMER
[]WWN SuperShow Mercury Rising
[]Beyond Wrestling
[]More Than Mania Tailgate Party (BBQ before WM/Near Stadium)

ROH
[]Supercard of Honor

OTHER:
[]Walemania IV
[]Something to Wrestle With LIVE
[]JR Live Show
[]Tony Shiavone Live Show
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Me and my wife will probably be going up on Saturday although we talked about maybe going up the day before on Friday.

Tim, did y'all get the Airbnb for Thursday and Friday also?
If you are heading in on Saturday you will miss Wrestlecon SuperShow (Thursday) and Hall of Fame (Friday).
Yeah I know. That's why HOF is a maybe.

Didn't realize Wrestlecon was on Thursday. Probably a no go then. Money's gonna be tight.
I'll be travelling to my couch to watch.

Hopefully it's good enough to keep me awake.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes The Artist Formerly Known as L's post
[I]'ll make this quick & say I'm going to get drunk & fucc hoes whilst there.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
No details yet, but the Million Dollar Man announced that he would be doing a one man show.
Supercard of Honor XII will emanate from the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, LA on Saturday April 7! Like last year’s history-making event, this event will feature high profile stars and very special matches for all of our fans around the world. At the time of announcement, we can confirm that stars from New Japan will take part in this event, and there will be the return of Festival of Honor, featuring all-day autograph signings, photo opportunities, trivia, and Q&A sessions with ROH stars. Much more to come later!

Last year’s Supercard was the most attended event in ROH history, when thousands of fans from around the globe descended on Lakeland, Florida. This April, The Best Wrestling on the Planet will shatter that record in the Big Easy! Tickets go on sale to RINGSIDE MEMBERS on Wednesday October 4th at 10am (CDT) and the GENERAL PUBLIC will be able to purchase tickets starting on Friday October 4th at 10am (CDT). Based on the high demand for recent major events, you will want to act fast to ensure you get the best seats and not get locked out of the action! Don’t miss SUPERCARD OF HONOR XII in New Orleans!

Keep it locked into ROHWrestling.com for talent and match announcements as we get closer to Supercard of Honor XII!

Supercard of Honor XII
Saturday April 7th
Bell Time: 7:30pm
UNO Lakefront Arena
6801 Franklin Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70122
Tickets go on sale for RINGSIDE MEMBERS on 10/4
Tickets go on sale for GENERAL PUBLIC on 10/6
NJPW stars eh?

Does this usually sell out? I'm planning to go to NXT that night, but it might be worth buying tickets and then selling them later. Unless the NXT lineup just outright sucks.
It didn't sell out last year and I don't believe it sold out the year before either.

NXT is still on a downswing. It will sell out again this year but I don't think it will be quite as quickly. The loss of Joe, Roode, Asuka, the Revival, Tye, and Shinsuke left them a bit empty. This ROH stable along with guys like Aleister Black and even Shayna Baszler and Kairi Sane can help to rebuild the promotion...but it won't happen before tickets go on sale.

If you buy good tickets to ROH, you will be able to sell them. If you go cheap...you will probably take a loss. NJPW will be in the middle of a tour if I am not mistaken. My guess is that we will see Kenny Omega, Young Bucks, Juice, Michael Elgin, Kushida, and maybe Ishii. Meanwhile the other big stars like Naito, Takahashi, Suzuki, and Tanahashi will be holding the fort down over in the far East.
Survey time. Here is a list of possible hoes taking dicc during WrestleMania weekend. If you are planning on plowing, please mark them as follows:

[X] plowing
[m] mite plow
[] not gonna plow

[X] White girls
[X] Blacc girls
[X] Latin girls
[X] Asian girls
[X] Other girls
[+] 4 users Like Fro's post
Fro is my favorite senior citizen.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I'm diving a little deeper into this ROH thing. They are using a different/bigger arena this time compared to the one they used in 2014. It is a 16 minute drive North from the Superdome. Here is a glimpse at the Uno Lakefront Arena:
[Image: uno-lakefront-arena-wrestling-4428.jpg]
[Image: 06.jpg]
[Image: UNO-lakefront-arena-inside.jpg]

It has also hosted a number of wrestling events including Velocity, November to Remember 1998, Nitro, Thunder, Smackdown and most famously:
[Image: HalloweenHavoc1993logo.jpg]

But it never hosted this TNA event as they cancelled the tour for financial reasons (probably):
[Image: Thibodeaux1000x750-360x240.jpg]

It doesn't look like there will be a bad seat in the building. Here is an interactive seating chart for future reference:
https://seatgeek.com/venues/uno-lakefron...ert-551774

Additionally, here is a look at this past year's Supercard of Honor. The crowd appears pretty full. That is a shocker considering it was around 40 minutes away from the rest of Orlando. They ended up having to offer buses (probably at a loss) to help get people to the shows.

And for fun (just to see how far we have come), here is the lineup from SuperCard of Honor VIII (the last time they were in NOLA):

Main Event - Ladder War 5 for the ROH World Championship
Adam Cole vs Jay Brisoce

Winner faces the IWGP Heavyweight Champion @ War of The Worlds
“Mr Wrestling” Kevin Steen vs “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin

2 out of 3 Falls for the ROH World TV Championship
“Sicilian Psychopath” Tommaso Ciampa defends against Jay Lethal

No Disqualification
Mark Briscoe vs Michael Bennett w/Maria Kanellis

3 Way Tag Team Match - Winner Receives A World Tag Team Championship Shot @ War of The Worlds
reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) vs Hanson & Rowe vs Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)

Grudge Match
Matt Taven vs. Truth Martini's Mystery Wrestler

The Streak Is On The Line
“Last Real Man” Silas Young vs. RD Evans w/ Veda Scott

One on One!
Roderick Strong vs Cedric Alexander

Signed to Appear...
Matt Hardy
The Decade’s: BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs
Adam Page
Andrew Everett
Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas)
Wrestlecon Supershow tickets will go on sale this Thursday.
Commercial during Raw said WM tickets go on sale Nov. 17th. But I assume there'll be some pre-sales.
There always are. They will probably start a few days prior. They usually produce some real shit seats but I guess it all depends upon what you are aiming for.

Since I fucked up and didn't get Wrestlecon tickets or ROH tickets, I think I will pass on going this year. But even with that decision, I will help you and Tim and anyone else score tickets. I'll keep up to date with all the stuff whenever I get word. Also, if you need an extra person trying to get tickets the second they go on sale, I should be available during that time.
I assume the ROH show is sold.out?!?

Dang!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
I'm pretty sure there are tickets for ROH and Wrestlecon but if I can't get good seats to either of those shows I'm kinda just not interested. I've done the last 3 mania weekends not to mention all of the additional shows I did this year (20 or so). So if I can't get a good seat I think it would be best to just wait for another time.
Just checked, tons of ok seats left for ROH.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B005336AF054FD7

Wrestlecon has sporadic 4th row and such. I wouldn't trust GA seating for their shows based on experience.

https://embed.showclix.com/event/wrestle...ating/pyos

Allll kinds of drama is going on with EVOLVE and Gabe still. That dude is either going to quit, have a nervous breakdown, or kill someone. Recently there was a leaked email and he threatened the website who was reporting on it that if they didn't name the leaker, he was going to fire a wrestler at random. Not just that, he said the blood would be on the hands of the reporters. Despite all that, WWN still announced they were doing the full set of shows for WM weekend.
The guy who made this last year was almost dead on with the prices. Here are his estimates for this year:

[Image: fc8a6e-1508258928.jpg]

Better round up your shekles for the McMahonsteins!
Tim, thoughts?
WWNLive Experience will take place in New Orleans on April 5th-7th at the Pontchartrain Convention Center. The complete schedule is set:

All times are CDT

Thursday, April 5th:
New WWN Champion Will Be At The WWNLive Experience In 2018! EVOLVE - 8pm
Beyond Wrestling - 11:55pm

Friday, April 6th:
PROGRESS - Noon
EVOLVE - 4pm
WWN Supershow - 8pm
GCW Presents Joey Janela Spring Break II - 11:55pm

Saturday, April 7th:
PROGRESS - Noon
SHIMMER - 4pm
Style Battle: S1 Finale - 8pm
Kaiju Big Battel - 11:55pm

We are finalizing ticket prices. We are very pleased to announce that PROGRESS, EVOLVE, WWN Supershow and SHIMMER will be the same ticket prices as last year! We are not raising prices! We are also very excited to announce that Style Battle: S1 Finale will be a special $10 ticket to make it the most affordable ticket anywhere on Wrestlemania weekend. Style Battle will also be included FREE in VIP Packages!

VIP Packages will go on sale to those who had VIP Packages last year this Monday.

VIP Packages will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, October 25th.

Individual tickets will then go on sale two weeks later.

All tickets and info will be at http://www.WWNLive.com.

We will be back by Friday with complete ticket prices.
WrestleCircus is now doing a show...

Apr 8th (NOLA - Midnight After Mania II)
http://www.f4wonline.com/ring-honor/kenn...xii-244826

Oh shit
Huh....maybe HHH will give Lenny NOmega comp'd tix to Mania so he can see what it's like to experience a REAL stadium crowd.
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
We were thinking about 300 max for the WM tickets. Looks like the center 200s would be ideal in that case?
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Right on, yeah that works for us. I'd be willing to go for the red 100s if y'all were but I know that's getting a bit ridiculous with ticket prices at that point.
if those prices stay pretty accurate, the center 100s/center 200s section at ~335 after taxes would be great. Any preference from you on Sides vs Opposite the ramp?
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
My advice is to aim for the hard camera side. Center is hard to get but left of the ring/towards the ramp is good as you at least get closer to the entrance. The biggest benefit is the wrestlers play towards you instead of having their back to you. Also, less signs, people trying to get themselves over, etc.

Opposite of the ramp is a great viewing angle but you are much further back so keep that in mind.