2017 NFL Thread (RIP BoneCrusher)
The more I think about it, screw drafting a QB if they can go all in on Cousins. They've got a ton a cap space and would be fun as hell watching Cousins, Barkley, Gordon, and Landry all on the field at once. Give them a TE who can catch and they could be next year's version of the Chiefs from this year. I had half the Chiefs offense on my fantasy team this year and they won me a championship. Not the best team in the league but they sure were a lot of fun to watch
I'm hearing Kirk Cousins is most likely signing with the Vikings.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

I read that too

Not sure I like it for a supposed 93 mil. Keenum is just fine and has a better attitude than Cousins plus great chemistry with their receiving core. If they're gonna spend big money, get someone opposite of Xavier Rhodes that can put their secondary over the top given that's the area where they were exposed in the playoffs.

Denver would be a better fit and have a much bigger need at QB.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Phins are fucking releasing SUH
That don't have much choice. Dude is a $26M cap hit this year
Trade 1 to the bills for both their 1st rounders this year and their 1st second rounder this year and their first rounder next year
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

So now it looks like Case Keenum is headed to Denver

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22740...er-broncos

I'd take Suh back, his wacky antics were something to look forward to on Sunday.

Also WTF are my boys doing? Bringing in DeMarco Murray & Jon Stewart. If you're going the FA route give me Carlos Hyde, not those geezers. I'd also accept Isaiah Crowell if the price is rite. Don't like it fam, mite have to use my minority ownership stake to veto some shit.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]

[Image: uzPsv.png]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Packers cut Jordy and signed Jimmy Graham.

I get cutting Jordy, he’s slowed down a lot. He will probably go to NE

However I very much dislike this Graham signing. Yeah he will get some TD’s of course but what else??
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
You never know. Seattle didn't use Graham the way he should have been so we never got to see how much explosiveness he still has left.

Personally, I think he should have went back to Nola especially with Brees's extension. He'll never be anything near the star he was there.
Fucc'n Browns got Carlos Hyde, Jets got Crowell & my Lions are bringing in.......Frank Gore?!?

Gore is one of those rare "U" cats that stay in shape but WTF?!? We're only looking at dudes in their 30's and I don't like it!!

That said it's all good if we go the draft route, I'm just puzzled at not looking at those guys. Some peeps threw Dion Lewis on that list but I'm good fam, enjoy Tennessee.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Joe Thomas retires. Feels bad bros
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

Aaron Donald - Brockers - Suh

Holy shit

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
Pats traded Cooks and a 4th rounder to the Rams for a 1st rounder. This gives them two first round picks for OBJ.
That's what I'm hoping for. I didn't care for Cooks at all, good riddance
LA still wins the trade. I cant see NE trading for OBJ either.
Not for 2 first rounders lol.

I could see them trading up to get a QB however.
(04-03-2018, 08:02 PM)Mudkips Wrote: That's what I'm hoping for. I didn't care for Cooks at all, good riddance

Yeah good riddance to a WR who has had 3 straight 1000 yard seasons, Rams needed a replacement for Sammy Watkins anyways.

[+] 2 users Like Chaos's post
He under performed last year, specifically in the Super Bowl with counltess dropped passes. FUCK EM
You mean when he got a concussion and came out of the game?
That didn't stop Edelman in the Superbowl. Got concussed, still played, won the title. Fucka Cooks
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
It sure stopped Gronk whom they won without. Also, Cooks got popped WAYYYY harder than Edelman.
I'll give you that fam. Fair nuff
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Brady to Cooks only worked 57% of the time last year. Poor percentage!! Very bad!!

F'reals tho, that's not bad considering he's more of a downfield guy, or at least that's how it looked the few times I saw the Pats play.

Lastly, I've always thought he was good, but a lil' overrated. I freely admit I wasn't big on him in college so that usually makes me bias tho. Whatevs, he'll probably be better in LA with GOAT Gurley.

Tldr - who gives a shit, he's no Kenny Golladay rite.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(04-03-2018, 11:15 PM)Obsidian Wrote: I could see them trading up to get a QB however.

And if they show any potential, trade them away.
[+] 2 users Like SacredCow's post
Dez is gone
Complete non factor last year. What a surprise!
I love how he’s taking it so personal and saying he’s signing in the east to play them twice. I’d be ok facing Dez twice a year