2017 NFL Thread (RIP BoneCrusher)
Post in here fam I LY
[Image: ZVHY2CZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
On the real what happened to Cam's cheerleader? I thought someone had some information about BC.
His last visit/post was in April. Nothing since. No idea.
[Image: GiZ1rN5.jpg]
Hes been active on FB. Seems to be doing good for himself but our NFL threads still aren't the same without him Frown
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg]
Kenny Golladay confirmed GOAT. I smell another 4-0 fam.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
I need lions -1 today
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
(08-13-2017, 12:10 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Hes been active on FB. Seems to be doing good for himself but our NFL threads still aren't the same without him Frown

Shame he couldn't tell us about how (((good))) Cam was

I'll miss that fam
marshawn sat during the national anthem on saturday. for all the tinfoil hat wearing kaep riders he should be black balled from the league any day now right?
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
Too bad his bitch ass didn't just stay retired.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
He did in protest to the Charlottesville incident I think. IDC either way. I stand for the Anthem but at the end of the day its their right not to even if I dont agree with it.
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg]
I'm seeing all over FB that the Atlanta Falcon's new stadium has a Chick-fil-a in it but per company policy, it won't be open on Sundays. Really thought that one out... LOL
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 2 users Like Enon's post
And the Falcons have regular concession stand prices!!!! At Ford Field we pay $9.50 a beer and/or $14 a Bloody Mary (Sunday morning games @ 1pm fam).

Speaking of my beloved squad it's looking like the second year in a row I'll have to call them to get my $100 in concession stand money that you get for renewing the tix in April.

wtf i hate bob quinn now
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post