2017 NFL Thread (RIP BoneCrusher)
My kid likes the Patriots now because Gronk is on Nickelodeon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Even one of the refs was celebrating the Patriots scoring a touchdown, fuck this league.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Everything that people are accusing the Pats of right now with these "cheating refs" is the same kind of treatment Peyton Manning got his whole career. The league wanted him to be the top star do bad he got preferential treatment all the time. I used to complain all the time about the non calls and the phantom PI/holding calls that he got the benefit of in every game. But everybody just loved Peyton Manning.

The majority of this board used to tell me that I was a conspiracy theorist just because I didn't like Peyton and would say I was seeing things that just weren't there. Just saying
(01-23-2018, 01:40 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: Everything that people are accusing the Pats of right now with these "cheating refs" is the same kind of treatment Peyton Manning got his whole career.  The league wanted him to be the top star do bad he got preferential treatment all the time.  I used to complain all the time about the non calls and the phantom PI/holding calls that he got the benefit of in every game.  But everybody just loved Peyton Manning.

The majority of this board used to tell me that I was a conspiracy theorist just because I didn't like Peyton and would say I was seeing things that just weren't there.  Just saying

The difference is: the Patriots have BEEN CAUGHT cheating
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
None of that has anything to do with the whole "refs are in their pocket" rhetoric going on now
Neither does Peyton Manning...
[+] 3 users Like Enon's post
No but it speaks to the shift in perception. Manning was well liked so when the Colts got preferential treatment people were insulted by the mere mention of any kind of favoritism, yet it is now the "go to" move with the Pats.
That's because the Patriots have been caught using illegal tactics to their advantage multiple times and their success will always be linked to it. Peyton was criticized his whole Football career going back to Tennessee for his inability to "win the big one". Phantom calls in Football happen, yes, but refs also don't cause you to turn the ball over in pivotal moments.
Manning should have been a four or five time champ with all the preferential treatment he was shown by the refs all those years
Or simply based on the talent around him Drphil
Manning should have been a four or five time champ with all the preferential treatment he was shown by the refs all those years
who gives a shit right
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kush's post
Smith got paid yo
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
$70 million guaranteed. For Alex Smith. lol Good for him.

*picturing Cousins in Jets colors*
Older and more mediocre.

Such a redskins move lol.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22310...n-urlacher

This might be my favorite HOF class yet. Glad TO got in (even though he should have been first ballot). Considering making the trip up to Canton for this one. Never been to a HOF ceremony before.
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22311911

Fuck..someone's cutting onions somewhere
Is that some sort of weird staged tradition?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Alright all. Just a little over a couple of hours away. Who is everyone going with?

I've been in a Super Bowl prediction slump the last few years after nearly a decade long of calling the right pick and TB12 has made me pay for it. I'm pretty interested to see how this game plays out in terms of what kind of pressure the Eagles apply on NE, who starts fast vs who starts slow, how the officiating is and even the half-time show has me curious to see what this big tribute to Prince they're talking about doing is.

As much as I want to see the Eagles win this for the city of Philly, their fans and everyone else who is tired of seeing the Patriot ways fact is that TB12 is the GOAT as is Billy for head coaching so I have to confide and go with my gut this year which I'm hopefully wrong about but I think Patriots win 27-24.
I will never root for Philly to win anything in any sport ever.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
I'm not rooting for Philly to win. I'm rooting for the Pats to lose.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 3 users Like Rob's post
[Image: Sy3oLop.png]

me after the 6th ring
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Wake me up when the XFL is on.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post
Goddamn it
[Image: XOmXqv5.png]
St Nick

[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
BIG UPS TO THE MAN EATDATPUSSY445
Yeah I'm still 5 minutes behind on my DVR so how bout a spoiler alert a-hole?!?!?

And literally NOBODY understands your Japan wrestling reference. Plz return with major league talents like Roman, Brock & John. Thx.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(02-04-2018, 10:24 PM)Mudkips Wrote: BIG UPS TO THE MAN EATDATPUSSY445

His most anticipated video will never come as he's probably already had a heart attack and is laying in a gutter somewhere in Philly.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post