2017 NFL Thread (RIP BoneCrusher)
Kenum
Foles
Brady
Bortles

Unfortunately for this list, 1 of these is not like the others.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

On a side note: the Vikings fight song sounds like Looney Tunes and makes me laugh uncontrollably hard.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
RIP 100 year old lady who I assume had multiple heart attacks over that last 30 seconds.
And in a testament to just how bad Jeff Fisher is three former Rams quarterbacks will be in the NFC Championship game.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Mularkey and Titans part ways

Might be a bigger shock than yesterday's ending. Something must have seriously gone wrong during the meeting that was suppose to be for a contract extension.
Unless it comes out that Mukarkey got caught touching little kids or something, Tennesee deserves to go downhill after this. This franchise hasn't been relevant in a decade and they get rid of the first guy to get them back to the playoffs and get a win? Rediculous
Titans beat chiefs. "Mularkey is the coach of this team" - Titans owner

Titans get destroyed by patriots. "Mularkey has been fired from the head coaching position in Tennessee"
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

The speculation is that the Titans offered an extension but Mularkey had to get rid of some of his staff. He wouldn't do it so they sent him packing
I fucking hate the Patriots so hard.

Win the Day!

Unreal
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Go vikings!
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
(01-21-2018, 06:06 PM)Rob Wrote: I fucking hate the Patriots so hard.

[Image: JqhdD7F.jpg]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Stupid sexy Brady!

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Nice job beating Bortles and Mariota to get to the SB LOL
Not his fault the AFC is such a joke lol

Go NFC champion!
Refs once again help the Pats. It’s embarrassing at this point so
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
(01-21-2018, 06:45 PM)Opitiplex Wrote: Refs once again help the Pats. It’s embarrassing at this point so

Wow it’s like their coach is the greatest coach of all time or something! Who is he, anyway?
The one who looks like a cancer survivor?
Whatd the refs do this time?
I didn't think the refs did anything. It was a relatively clean and flag free game until the Jags started fucking up at the end.

Win the Day!

I dont think the refs were a factor either
I didn't catch the whole game but I've heard grumbling about the false start against the jags at the end of the second quarter as well as the pass interference call on the next Pats drive. Anyone who says those were bad calls is crazy. They were both clear cut penalties. "The refs helped the pats cheat to win" is so en vogue right now that people say it whether anything is actually questionable or not
[Image: nV8nK42.png]

hmm, :thinking:
There were zero penalties on them because they played a clean game. Stupid people have me in here defending the Patriots. Fuck the Patriots... but fuck stupid people even more.

Win the Day!

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
I can't think of any play I saw that could even be misconstrued at a penalty against the Pats

The one we've been waiting for
[+] 3 users Like Obsidian's post
[Image: A5Evxha.png]

das it mane
I got about 4 mins into that video and I had to tap out. Dude got prolemz
Ummmmm? That PI at the end of the first half was garbage and that ball was uncatchable.

That last run to kill the clock on first down, absolutely awful missed holding. Yes holding happens all the time, this one? That gets called on the Jags every time
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]

He's right, you know..
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post