Official Smackdown thread
[Image: fbkc0m6.jpg]
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Cena returning tonight. Observer Rewinder fan Wale hosting an Usos/New Day rap battle. Probably some other shit.
BMJ appearing on both shows (I hope) gonna be phresh as fucc fam.....too bad Zacc is a dirty J-o-o when it comes to fantasy shit.

And I say go ahead and blow your load now, BMJ v Reigns at SummerSlam. At this point Mania sells itself, this would be HUGE for SS.

I mean I get waiting....they're UNDENIABLY the biggest pro wrestling stars on the planet, they could waltz into ANY minor league promotion and be the top draw......easily. It's just I want it now cuz it's the biggest match since Hogan v Rocky.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Zack T better give me 20 fucking points in the fantasy thread when the Usos own them Old Day bitches!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Cena needs to come out during the rap battle in a throwback Phoenix Suns jersey and the padlock chain around his neck and school both of them
[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
I also better get quadruple the points when Styles wins this match AND the Battle Royale (with cheese) tonight!

Win the Day!

OLOLOLOL!!!! DAY ONE ISH!!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
It might be because I'm drinking but I'm loving this rap battle... Uso's went there.
[Image: 1313106612668_edit0.jpg]
Sal is a bitch juffalo
[Image: l_73652b81556a3c0c4a9cd10db405d260.gif]

Holy shit that rap battle was incredible bahahahahaha

New Day was great but there was no coming back from that Xavier R-rated line. Ethered. Usos win.
Having to sit through Roman every Raw makes me appreciate Cena more
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
wtf I love Cena now
[Image: VxtCYcZ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
This ended up being a pretty decent show tonight. Can't wait for Mr. Kanellis to stomp that ska loving ginger in his stupid face.

Win the Day!

(07-04-2017, 06:31 PM)Peezy Wrote: Cena needs to come out during the rap battle in a throwback Phoenix Suns jersey and the padlock chain around his neck and school both of them

This would've been icing on the cake.

Cena coming back was good, Rusev being back is awesome. AJ and Gable put on a great match. Kinda wish they had a double finish to have both of them in the match. AJ winning was really predictable (both matches for that matter). Women's match was pointless. The preshow dark match of Natty vs Charlotte was much, much better. Rap Battle had some nice lines but I was kinda bored with it. Dark Match after terrible 205 Live was Cena and Nak vs Rusev and Corbin. Cena got dominated a lot of the match, hit the hot tag and Nak came in. Nak wen for the kinshasa but Rusev came in, Cena grabbed Rusev and hit the AA while Nak went back to hitting the finish on Corbin. All in all it was a fun night. Certainly better than RAW.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Cena being back is nice, but it wasn't that exciting of a return because it was a pretty familiar "Cena ra-ra-ra America" speech. Plus having Rusev come out and play anti-American foreigner while Jinder is ALSO doing that ON THE SAME SHOW is kinda...repetitive. I was honestly hoping they'd move Rusev more towards a face, he was getting kinda over that way with his unintentional humor before his injury. But I guess back to square one for him.

Gable/AJ was good, but yes it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that AJ would win. Wasn't 100% sure if AJ would win the BR, but I was pretty sure he would. Was pullin for Tye and Sami at the end though. But AJ and Owens will still be good. I'm also hoping this helps lead to Gable getting more of a push. Or bringing American Alpha back. I think Chad Gable has the potential to be a big breakout singles guy, moreso than Jordan currently. But they're both great.

Shinsuke and Baron's backstage quick brawl was nice and fierce and to the point.

Tenee Young was golden.

The Rap Battle. Jesus Christ. Usos and New Day both killed it. Xavier going Rated R line was just sick, and Xavier telling them to hold Roman's bags was nice too. Very personal, glad they seemed to have nothing held back in this. Well done.

I dunno why they keep jobbing Lana out to Naomi. I wonder if they saw her match at MITB and went "No not yet" and decided to job her a few more times to help give reason as to why she might suddenly disappear from TV again, or go back to being with Rusev only.

I enjoyed Sami's interaction with the Kanellis's backstage. I loved the end too where Sami's music hit and he's like "OH I GOTTA GO" like, hahaha.

Overall good show.
That AJ/Cena match tease ugh. My blue balls...
My body was ready for that to start SD when I heard his music hit.

Win the Day!

You guys are silly for thinking that wasn't gonna get ruined by Rusev and/or Kevin Owens, even if it had started the match.

Nice to think we might get that down the line. Though I'd like to see Shinsuke and Cena too.

I kinda think we're gonna see the Hype Bros break up in the not so distant future. Just not sure who's gonna be the heel turn in it.
Word is that Talking Smack has been cancelled.

Good job WWE. First you cut pyro, now this? Why not do one less PPV a year and you can fund both for 12 months.
[Image: 2zxDa-63bw4-1.gif?height=400&password=aS...&width=400]
Too hard to script 30 min straight of promos and Vince can't have anyone but a very select few cutting their own promos. Been messing up his booking by letting people get over who he wasn't planning on letting get over.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
That's some shit. Other than the 24 series, Talking Smack is easily the best thing the Network had going for it. Glad I stopped giving them my money.

Win the Day!

Guess guys were having too much fun on there for Vince/Dunn's liking. It can't possible be a money issue, how much could it possibly cost them to set their preshow table up in a side room and having people come in a talk for a half hour? So what's taking it's place? New season of Camp WWE? Holey Foley?
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Goddammit.
If they blame the ratings then they fucked up by putting it on after 205 Live.

Win the Day!

If the numbers for Talking Smack were bad, I can only imagine what the 205 numbers look like.
[+] 3 users Like Chris's post
That Renee reaction LOL
Quote:Contrary to reports, Talking Smack was not canceled due to a lack of viewers.

The WWE Network show, popular among fans for its organic nature, was canceled by Vince McMahon.

McMahon, whose appearances at weekly WWE television shows is becoming increasingly irregular, was at TVs this past week. Sources close to the situation reported that McMahon was unhappy with the show and strongly believed it did not serve the company’s best interests.

Yeah, fuck building characters and story lines by letting performers show some personality, not in MY Roman Empire.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I don't blame them for wanting to cancel it since it did go way off script, break kayfabe, and make a number of people look bad. That said, it was the most captivating show on the Network, showcased the talents of Daniel Bryan, Rene Young, the Miz, Kevin Owens, the Usos, and a few others. If 40-60 year old Vince were in charge of WWE today, this would not be cancelled. But he is old, he is busy, and he is out of touch. His grapefruits shrank to the size of respectable oranges. He just isn't the man he used to be and you can see that every time he is on camera, every time he speaks, and it is most evident by his decision making.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post