► Official Smackdown thread
I'm just watching it cause I have nothing better to do.

Tuned in during the women's tag match. IIconics on commentary are fantastic at being chattering annoyingboxes, but in a way I enjoy. But Kabuki Warriors? Jesus christ.
I still don't understand how Raw can suck so much but Smackdown can be so good. Opening segment with New Day was fun (and Big E is the most charismatic guy to ever live) and the Andrade/Ali match was fucking great. We're 40 minutes into a 2 hour show and every second of it has been solid so far. Well, maybe not the backstage stuff. But otherwise.

Ok that R-Truth/Carmella segment made me laugh. Truth carrying Carmella out on his back as he ran made me lul. Also Andrade and Ali had a pretty damn good match, that DDT was siiiiick
This 24/7 gimmick is carny as hell and I'm loving every second of it.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Uh. Who is this crying Ziggler?
I also loved Elias standing on top a Semi singing to Roman while he just watched, lol

This "Equal to or better than WrestleMania" thing is 100% something that the Saudi's demanded the WWE advertise. There's no way WWE would ever market anything that way on their own.
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
R truth might be most lowkey underrated comedic act in wwe ever imo, he has way more hilarious hits than misses most the time
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
This whole Saudi deal is really one of the weirdest things this company has ever done. Every year we get 2 random stadium shows that are often bigger and flashier than Wrestlemania, with major dream matches and all the bells and whistles you can imagine, and it's always barely promoted and then never mentioned again as soon as it's over. Just so surreal and weird.

That. And also.... seems like Shane is focused on Roman now... did they really have a crazy story/feud with Shane and the Mizz with Mizz not winning ONE match at a ppv..??? Thefuck
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
Probably because that cage match was so bad haha. That shit peaked at WM for me but yeah Miz came out of it looking like a bitch

Apparently Ziggler was brought back to face Kofi because Kevin Owens is refusing to go to Saudi Arabia.

Can’t say that I blame him. Ethically and politically it is bad enough. But since it could impact him personally, I would say the show is fine without him.

Also, fuck Dolph. He had the tools and the talent but he was held down, his time came and went, and now it’s the same shit over and over.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Yep. Poor Dolph is stuck in his 3rd or more “I’m serious this is my time now” type of redemption stories where he loses.

Ain’t nobody that believes Dolph will beat Kofi.
Yeah I'm not buying it either, but I did actually really like his promo last night.

I liked the message. I think the only problem I really would pick out on it is that it went on too long. The whole "almost crying voice quaking" bit was good, but for how long he talked, it went from being "Dolph is emotional" to "Dolph is being a little bitch"
Monday: "Lesnar will reveal next week whether he will cash in on Rollins or Kofi!"

Tuesday: Ziggler's facing Kofi.

Welp.

WELL LESNAR COULD STILL CHOOSE KOFI AND CASH IN AND TURN IT INTO BROCK VS DOLPH

IT COULD HAPPEN