► Official Smackdown thread
All caught up. Yea I’m really enjoying this kofi build man, super excited to see how the hell he can over come the gauntlet match... or if he even can. I hope it’s not a booker t vs hhh at mania pay off... that’s what I keep thinking about
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
[+] 1 user Likes tehgiftofgab's post
I am hopeful it won't be. I believe Daniel Bryan is going to fight as hard as he can to put Kofi over. DBry is good guy.

As long as Vince doesn't suddenly change course, then we're good. I mean he could tell Bryan to go over at Mania and you know they will do what they're told, but I hope that's not how it goes.
That’s a definitely a good point. Bryan and HHH are very different lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Styles signed a new deal
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Must have been fairly lucrative. Good for him!
[Image: 6hWZ8sh.gif]
12 DAYS
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Tuned in just in time to catch the Gauntlet as Samoa Joe entered it, read the previous results for a minute as it was on and I'm all good to go.

I think it's fucking great that the man who allegedly cut Kofi's main event push short back in 2009 is now hopefully the man Kofi gets to beat to earn his WWE Championship WrestleMania match in 2019.
Milking the build up
Looks like Kofi just couldn’t get the job done. Back of the bus, Kingston!
12 DAYS
That was such overkill. Kofi's super over though so I guess it's working
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Oy

Of course he's gonna get it but I dunno why drag it out another week or even 2

Yea I noticed the overkill too. They need to tone it down just a notch. I think stop having the entire locker room jerk off to Kofi would be a good cutoff point, he already has New Day to do that.
I LOVE Rowan's Kreator shirt
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]

12 DAYS